Chapter 19

Biscuits and flowers

(slightest of nfsw up ahead)

"Sans?"

The short skeleton was standing right in front of you, hands in his pockets, looking right up at you.

"heya...mind if i enter?"

You blinked your eyes, reminiscing about all the encounters you and Sans had.

You suppressed a laugh.

"what's the matter?" he asked confused.

Darn, he noticed it.

"Hah, sorry, I just found it funny. All the times you appeared here you either slammed me or tried to slam me on the wall. And now you're using the bell"

He looked away, feeling a little bit guilty.

"yeah, about that..."

"Ah, sorry, it was rude of me to keep you waiting here. Come in" you said with a smile, and opening the way to him.

He muttered a quick "thank you" and entered the apartment.

"Feel free to sit on the couch! Can I offer you something?"

He blushed a little and his cheeks turned a bright blue.

Huh, so he even inherited this from his father, did he? you thought with a smile

"Sans? Is everything okay?"

"i know this may sound weird, but...do you have ketchup?"

whAt?

"Uuh, come again?"

"ketchup. y'know, I'd like to ketchup with you with a bottle of ketchup"

You deadpanned at the pun, even though you were actually laughing inside.

"my brother reacts the same. you would probably be besties" he said as he observed your reaction.

"I actually found it funny" you reassured him.

He laughed a bit as you were taking a bottle of ketchup and putting some of it (how odd) in a cup, and gave it to him.

"So, did you want to talk about something?"

He stopped drinking his ketchup and prepared himself to talk.

"i...wanted to ask for forgiveness. i really shouldn't have slammed you on the wall and hurt you, i...wanted to stop dad."

"Hey, Sans, it's okay. I completely understand, and even though you could have done something different to approach him, I completely admire your desire to bring back Gaster, no matter what happens" you smiled.

You wanted to grab his hand to reassure him, but you didn't want to overstep your boundaries.

Sans stared at you with surprised eyes

He laughed internally.

so THAT's how she surprises you. damn you dad, you old bunch of bones, he internally thought.

"Also..." you started saying.

You brought him back to reality.

"...how's Gaster? Is he doing well?" you asked with a blushing face, looking away.

heh, so she still cares. good thing.

You could swear you heard him smirk.

He then told you about what happened when his dad came home.