Chapter 18

Hell

Gaster woke up at least at 10:00 am, and looked around himself.

He looked up to see if you were there, still lying on the bed. But you weren't there.

Let's say it, he knew that you probably were supposed to be at work at this hour, but he still got scared for some reasons.

He got up and went into the living room, which was as silent as the bedroom.

He saw a note next to the echo flower with something written on it, and it resembled your writing.

Gaster took it and carefully read it, not to miss any details.

"Hey, Gaster :)

I'm sorry if you'll find the apartment empty, as you could have presumed I'm preparing to go to work now, and when you'll read this I'll most certainly be at work, so don't worry if you're alone.

If you want in the fridge there is some milk, or there's some tea in a drawer next to the fridge, help yourself with whatever you want.

See you later and stay well for me!

Y/N"

Gaster smiled as he was internally feeling explosions of happiness, and he could feel his soul dancing.

This girl worries for me too much.

He wanted to do something as well for your return, and that's when he remembered about what he did last night.

The torture, and then the kiss...

The kiss.

Gaster touched his lips as the memories of the cherry flavor filled his mind again.

He only realised a few seconds later that his soul was beating like crazy, that he even had to grip his chest to calm himself.

But he didn't want to calm down.

He closed his eyes and smiled as his soul was still dancing.

But then he remembered again about the torture, and the smile vanished in an instant.

He sighed reminiscing it.

Jack had used truly unappropriate words for you, and that made Gaster really get mad.

And we all know how Gaster went crazy in the void, let's imagine how big the word "really" is when talking about him.

The feelings of happiness and euphoria he was feeling before were being mixed, almost being destroyed by the feelings of anger and anxiety.

He was sure that Jack would dump you. He made him suffer pretty harshly, didn't he?

How would you react at that? You were already sad literally because of him, what would you have done when he would dump you?

He shook his head and slapped his cheekbones with both of his hands.

Remember Gaster, you'll have to stay by her side, no matter what happens and no matter who she loves