Chapter 26

(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTED SCENES OF BLOOD AND TORTURE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Red as blood

Sans watched his father walking on the snow as he clenched his soul with one hand and with the other Frisk's soul.

"dad! don't do it!" he pleaded from afar, still paralysed.

But Gaster was now blinded by rage. He couldn't listen to a sound or voice of what was happening outside of his mind.

His pin-pricks were still as small as atoms as he approached Frisk.

"...all your fault" he said, vengeance in his tone, looking at the scared human.

"dad!" Sans called him again. This time, he caught his father's attention.

Gaster turned to look at his son in his eyes.

Sans couldn't find any emotion in them.

dad, please, i know you can't go THAT far.

But just with one gesture, Sans found himself far from them, closed in a cage of bones. And the worst thing was that he couldn't use his powers nor teleport.

He got deprived of his powers.

Something only his father could do, as he was more powerful than him.

For the first time after the genocide timelines, he felt fear, as if he was about to die. The bones were too much near him that he was starting to feel claustrophobia.

It was like his heart plunged into a deep sea of despair.

"Working with two hands is so much better, isn't it?" Gaster said, now turning towards Frisk, who was holding their breath in terror.

His face had a depraved smile. He was enjoying the torture he was about to give to Frisk.

"W-wai-!"

They couldn't finish the phrase as Gaster closed his fist with strenght and Frisk got stabbed by a bone in their stomach.

Frisk spat out some blood.

They fell on the snow in pain, clenching their stomach to stop the blood loss.

But Gaster wasn't yet done. Or, would he ever feel done after torturing them?

They quickly healed (through the item mode), making his depraved smile disappear, leaving its place to a more angry and hateful look.

"You..." he said in a shaky voice

Memories were flooding in his head, as they were fueling his rage.

"...did I...already say I love you?" your cheeeful voice said in his mind.

She forgot about me

He now threw Frisk against the snow, summoning many Gaster Blasters. His grasp on Frisk's soul had temporarily disappeared as he had to recover if he wanted to use his other attacks; Frisk was escaping from the deer-like skulls as they were shooting towards them, still holding their belly as they were healing.

He gritted his teeth as he observed the agility of the human he was trying to kill.

"Hi Gaster!" you said with a cheerful tone

She...forgot about me

Rage was flooding in his veins as he managed to grab again Frisk's soul and tried to kill them once again.