Chapter 15

Finally a body

Odd stares between you three. Sans watching one moment his father and the next one you. He probably felt guilty as well for knocking you out that day. Gaster was calmly looking around and you were looking down at your hands as you were still flustered thinking about the conversation you and Gaster had at home.

And you also felt Sans' gaze on you, as if he was examining you, looking for answers.

"...so." he finally spoke.

You looked up at him as Gaster looked at him as well.

"are we ready to bring back dad?"

A few hours before

"Sooo...what do you exactly plan to do? I don't know Sans' current location"

You didn't actually hear him as you were still processing what Gaster had said a minute before.

"Helloo? Y/N?? Are you there?"

He snapped his fingers and brought you back to reality.

"Hey, did you perhaps catch a fever? Your face is red"

"W-what?!"

You quickly went to the bathroom pulling Gaster near you as you ran and looked at yourself in the mirror.

It was true. You were a steaming mess.

An internal scream echoed through your mind.

"...everything okay?"

Don't make the situation worse Gaster.

You sighed, trying to catch your thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay"

"Maybe we should discuss about this later, even though we could simply ask Alphys about Sans' whereabouts"

"Y-yeah, I suppose so..."

"Why don't you take a walk though? It's only 5:00 pm, and there's still light outside. It could do something to your face"

So he really wants me to die internally.

Sighing, you nodded and grabbed your coat to get out. But, once you opened the door, a figure appeared in front of you.

A short-looking skeleton, wearing a blue coat with a light grey hoodie, and black pants with a white strip on each leg. On his feet he wore pink slippers.

Wait...pink slippers? Is he...?

He gasped out of surprise and took a step back.

You both looked at each other when his left eye glowed blue, and he suddenly grabbed your soul, making it pop outside of your chest.

Wait, what is he going to d-

You didn't realise how quickly you started to float. You watched as the wall quickly got near, and closed your eyes, waiting for the impact.

Deja vu?

But everything felt normal, as you suddenly stopped before you could hit the wall.

You opened an eye, and saw that Gaster as well had his left eye glowing blue, and that he managed to stop your soul from hitting the wall.

Sans looked at his dad in surprise.

"...dad?"

Gaster looked at his son, feeling sad remembering the last conversation he had with his son.