Chapter 12

Make him go away

"Hello Y/N"

You looked at your boyfriend, who was standing in front of you.

You glanced at him.

Looking sure of himself as always, he looked at you in your eyes and leaned in to kiss you.

You kissed back, but you clearly weren't happy about it. He had to explain a lot of things after all.

Still, you wanted so bad to trust him...

You opened an eye and looked at Gaster, who was now behind you.

He had a rather unsettling look.

You slowly pulled off the kiss. You loved Jack, but at the moment you weren't feeling in the mood to kiss.

"C'mon, I thought you missed me" he said with a tone Gaster absolutely hated.

Gaster closed his hand in a fist, his knuckles almost destroying themselves, and you noticed it, throwing a small gasp outside of your mouth.

"Love? What's the problem?"

You looked at Jack, then at Gaster again, and then at Jack again.

Luckily Jack can't see Gaster...

"Hey, would you answer me? I thought you missed me"

"I did, but you also have to explain a lot of things. And I'm honestly angry about them"

Jack probably heard this statement with an ear and made it get out with the other ear.

He sighed.

"Can I please enter?" he asked, but it sounded more like an order than a question.

It was late in the night, and you didn't want to fight, so you reluctantly let him enter.

He sat down with nonchalance on the couch, and you followed him, sitting right next to him. The only thing you wanted right now was to talk.

"Jack, please, why won't you answer me? I always get worried, you never text me, and I'm afraid I might have done something..." you said.

Jack sighed and looked up, completely ignoring what you just said, or at least it seemed so.

"Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you that you have done nothing at all? I'm just busier now, there's no need to text that much at all"

"The point is that you never text me at all" you stated, looking in front of you with a dominant aura.

"You're getting too much worried" he said.

"I can't help it...and...I feel like you've changed" you said as your tone changed a bit.

You were getting angry.

"Now you're just being paranoid. We've already talked about this"

You both couldn't see this, but Gaster's pin pricks had totally disappeared from his eyesockets, and there was a rather dark look on his face.

He couldn't tolerate this.

You were like the sunshine, always being bright for him even if he was a ghost and this guy who was apparently your boyfriend didn't treat you right enough...

If he could, he would have summoned his Gaster Blasters and blasted the guy to give him the most painful death he could experience.

Wait, wasn't Gaster only supposed to take your soul after all? Why would he need to give him a painful death if it didn't matter?