17

*Author's POV*

Days were going very peacefully, Saeyoon was living her life to the fullest with taehyung but she could see that taehyung was ignoring her. She couldn't understand why.

Since that night he was trying his fullest to avoid skinship with saeyoon. She wasn't able to understand why but she really missed Taehyung's touches, kisses and his cuddles.

Saeyoon woke up around 7 in the morning but with no one beside her. Yes, your right. Taehyung doesn't sleep with saeyoon anymore. He sleeps in the room saeyoon used when he was still with Cassy. She sighed and got up from the bed ready to take shower.

She showered and wore her formals as she had a very important meeting based on the launch of her company's 1st ever anime series today. It's gonna be grand opening and she wished for taehyung to be there too. But she knew he wouldn't come because he was ignoring her way too much that she couldn't take it.

She sighed again and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both. As she placed the toasts and coffee she was going to call taehyung but as if on cue taehyung came down in haste.

He took his seat and started eating the food made by his wife. "Good Morning Tae. Today we have the launch of our 1st anime series. So will you come?" She asked but she knew he wouldn't.

"Sorry, but I have an important meeting today. You'll have to go alone." He said making no eye contact. She was already sad but this broke her heart but still she thought that she have to understand him.

"Okay, as you say. I don't know what happened and what I did wrong but I'm sorry if I hurt you tae." She said as she left the scene and drove to her office.

"I'm sorry to hurt you Sae but I can't handle myself when I'm with you and I don't want to make you uncomfortable" Taehyung cried in silence.

On the other hand hoseok have come early to complete all his work. He wanted to give a surprise to his girlfriend since it was her birthday.

Soon after the grand opening he asked saeyoon for rest of the day off and she agreed to it.

_____________________

Hoseok happily hummed some tune and came out of his car. He picked up the bouquet he bought for her on the way.

With silent steps he made his way to her bedroom. He had come here twice already to either drop her or pick her up for shopping. When he was right beside her room's door he could hear her voice but there was another person's voice.

But to his horror it was the voice of a male. He crept open the door only to see a guy sucking hana's face and both of them almost naked.

The bouquet fell from his hands and the noise pulled the sucking couple apart. The girl widened her eyes in horror seeing hoseok there "W-wait hobi, i-it's not what you think-" before she could continue "YOU REALLY ARE A  BITCH. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT YOU JUST USED ME. NEVER EVER COME TO SEE ME OR ANYTHING. IT WILL BE YOUR LAST DAY IF YOU DO" he spat on her and left the place.

He was crying. He was broken. He cried when saeyoon went away from him. Now he is again crying but for another girl. He can't take it anymore. For a pure innocent soul like him this was too much.

He drove in th full speed and went back to the office but before thathe went to the club and drank 1 whole bottle of strong alcohol. It was almost 8"45pm when saeyoon was cleaning her desk to go home.

She just got when the door was opened and in came hoseok with tears dripping from his face. Eyes puffed and nose red. He came in and hugged her. He reeked alcohol.