4

*Time skip: Wedding*
Saeyoon's Pov
This is it, the start of my life, but 6 months wull be quick right?, i can't wait for that time so i can be with my hobi, how i wish that he feel the same and that he's still single that time, "Hey Sae.", i heard hobi calls so i smiles and hugs him, "I wish I'm your groom.", he said making me break the hug and looks at him, "What do you mean?", i ask, he smiles, "Isn't it obvious? I like you Sae!", he said and i hugs him again, "I like you too! I promise after we get divorced, I'm going back to you!", i said and he hugs me tight.

"Lemme join!", Jimin said and joins the hug, "I heard everything! We can tell Dad! Hyung's family is wealthy too! They own resorts, dance studios and fashion company, they can support Dad's company!", Jimin said as he breaks the hug, "But oppa, you know that Dad wants that partnership with Kim Corp.", i said sadly and Hobi side hug me, "Don't worry I'll wait.", he said and we all laugh as mom and dad enters the bride room, "Can we talk to you honey? Alone?", mom said and i look at the two idiots and they leaves.

"Thank you dear, for accepting this, all they want is for you to marry their youngest son for us to get the partnership with Kim Corp., sorry you have to do this but I've been wanting this since so long! Thank you!", Dad said and mom just nods as they hugs me.

*Time skip: Ceremony*
As i walk down the isle, I'm amazed by the beauty of the wedding hall, at the end there stand Taehyung looking handsome in his white suit, with his best man, Jungkook.

As i reach to him he smiles and take my hand.

*Skip: Kiss*
"You may now kiss the bride.", the priest said and i got nervous, "Close your eyes.", he said and i do as told, gosh this is my first kiss, next thing i know is that he was kissing me and I'm just a complete statue there, he then broke the kiss and everyone cheers, "One more!", i heard one of the guest said and then another one and another one, "Guess we have to give what they want.", he said and kiss me again, i didn't kiss back and he broke it again, we smile at the guess.

*Time skip: After the wedding reception*
Only our family was left, Hobi said that he have to go cause his Dad expects him to helo him with something about one of their resorts, but of course before he goes he kiss me goodbye just on the cheeks.

We all have our separate dinner after guess leaves, i met his brothers, Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa, they were both nice not like Taehyung, Jin oppa was like a mother hahaha but so handsome he is also married and they both live in the states he said because they have another Kim Corp. There and he runs it, he only came here to attend his brother's wedding, while Namjoon oppa has a girlfriend and not yet planning marriage cause they wanna enjoy life, he lives in Japan with her girlfriend, and he runs the Kim Corp. There, I'm not surprise when he said that his girlfriend was his PA.

And they assigned Taehyung to soon run the Kim Corp. Here in Seoul.

Jiminie also talk with Namjoon oppa about them not meeting in Tokyo when they are both there, Jiminie is working as an animator also a voice actor in Manga studio, he has a big pay so he can help me have my own company, and I become more happy for he told me that he'll stay for another weak to wait for the opening of my company.

After the talking, me and Taehyung go back home after biding our goodbyes.

As we reached there, i lazily sat down on the sofa, I'm so tired, he also sat down there, "I'm sleeping now, cause I'm going to my almost finished company with my brother, goodnight.", i said and stand up, "Wait, where's my goodnight kiss?", he ask which shocks me, "Is that necessary? We're just arranged it's not like we love each other.", i said and he laughs, but he stops when i peck hie cheeks, "That doesn't mean anything, I'm just obeying you.", i said and i rushed upstairs.

Taehyung's Pov
She actually kissed me! I was about to say I'm just kidding after i laugh, wow she was being a really obeying wife, but i did felt something when she kisses me, should i sleep with her?

I don't why I'm thinking of this all, I'm not gonna lie she's a beauty, but i don't love her, nevermind, ill just sleep this over.

*Next morning*
I woke up early, shower and wear my casual black suit to get ready for work, i go to the kitchen where i found my wife just finished setting the table, she was wearing black skirt that reach her upper knee, and she tuck in her plain white blouse, matching it with white snickers, oh great i just check her out, "Oh you're there, come on let's eat", she said and i nods, "You don't have a car, want me to drop you off to your company?", i ask being the good boy i am, i said that I'll be cold right? Why am i being soft now?

"No it's fine, i can take the bus.", she said but i insisted so she just let me, after we ate, and she was done cleaning up, we go to my car and i drop her off to her company, she get out of car, "What time will you go home? I can pick you up.", i ask, "I'll be going home soon, maybe 3pm? So I'll just take the bus.", she said and i nod, she wave bye at me.

While driving to my company i wonder, why do i act soft now? Is it because she was so caring for me? But i know that she likes someone else, she does not love me, she is just being the good wife she promised to be, ugh!