Epilogue

*Author's POV*

The sound of tiny footsteps along with huge one was heard in the house of Kim's . The 27 year old father was running around the house trying to catch his 3 year old twins who are running away from their father so that they wouldn't have to shower.

The young mother who was cooking breakfast was getting pissed as the time passes. Taking the spatula in her hand she made her way towards her 2 kids and 1 grown up child who was none other than her beloved husband.

"KIM EUNJI, KIM EUN JEONG, KIM TAEHYUNG FREEZE!" She blasted.

"Yah! Holy heavens if you don't stop no breakfast for you all. And you Kim Taehyung, if you can't take the kids to shower how can I leave you all alone with the 2? I can't believe I thought that I could leave the 2 with you and go."

Saeyoon was called by Park Min Young, her brother jimin's fiance. They encountered when jimin went to the hospital to see his sister and nieces.

They both met few times coincidentally and finally they decided to date and after dating for 2 years her brother finally proposed to Min young and finally they were going to get married.

The reason she called her was because Jimin's birthday was today and she had to go help her with decorating the house for a surprise birthday.

"Sae, I promise I'll take care of them. You can go and come."

She still doubted but nonetheless she got ready and handed him a small sheet.

"What is.... this?" His eyes went wide as the saucers when he opened the sheet.

"These are all the things you need to do. And please don't turn this house into a jungle when I'm back" She said.

"Eomma your leaving us? We are sorry we won't trouble you and appa. Don't leave us" they pouted, tears threatening to fall.

Squatting down she gave a hug and placed a gentle kiss on the forehead of the twins, "im not leaving you. Your Min Min aunt called me. I will go and come back. Listen to appa okay? I'll be back early"

They nodded still pouting, one of the habit they adapted from Taehyung.

She gave a quick peck to taehyung, "Take care of the kids tae and call me if you need anything. I'll go now. Bye"

With that she left.

______________________

In the Mama's Café, there was a pissed Jimin who was sipping on his filtered coffee. It was his birthday and no one wished him yet, not even his fiance or sister.

"Heyo brother. Happy birthday" there popped hoseok out of nowhere.

"Thanks hyung." He said, a little part of him was happy that atleast his best friend had wished him.

"What happened to the bubbly jiminie? Why is he pissed?" He asked sipping on his Boba tea.

"Nothing hyung."

"Oh come on. I can feel that you are highly pissed right now"

Sighing he replied, "Hyung you know right it's my birthday today" the latter nodded as he continued "you see no one wished me till now except for you. No one loves me hyung" he said looking down with his sad face.

Hoseok had the urge to say everything about the plan but he couldn't. No like he wouldn't dare unless and until he wants to be cut and fried alive by the 2 ladies. His bestfriend and sister-in-law.

He was given the task to distract jimin from going home till he is given the sign.

"It's okay Jim. Now come let's go and enjoy. It's just 12. I can't let you waste the whole day" with that he pulled jimin with him after they were done drinking their drinks.