22

*Author's POV*

Faint footsteps could be heard and as it neared and neared Saeyoon's eyes started to flutter open. But she was greeted with darkness. As she turned to her right to hug taehyung and sleep properly again in his embrace she couldn't find him. 'Where is tae?' She thought.

Taking her phone from the night stand she saw the time. It says 11:59:51 and as seconds passed the door burst open with a lightened candle on top of cake with someone singing 'Happy anniversary jagi'.

Yes it was none other than taehyung. Now she was fully awake and the lights were on. "Happy anniversary my sweet jagi" saying this taehyung kissed her forehead and nose.

He put the cake in front of saeyoon as she sat on the bed giving place to taehyung. "Happy anniversary to you too tae" She kissed his cheek and smiled thinking 'How did I ever get this cute guy as my husband?'

"Let's cut the cake!" He said like an excited kid who was waiting to get his favorite toy finally after a long wait.

Saeyoon,"Okay Okay... but let's make a wish first" saying this they closed their eyes and wished.

'Hope that sae is always happy and healthy and is with me forever'

'I hope tae is with me forever. I'm thankful for getting him as my husband'

After wishing they blew the candle together and cut the cake feeding each other.

They put cream on each others face and sae put cherry on top of Taehyung's nose making him look like a joker but a cute one. She laughed seeing his face.

As taehyung came back from the kitchen after keeping the cake in the fridge he entered only to see his wife sitting in front of the dresser zoning out for some unknown reason.

He felt bad but wanted to lift her mood so only thing he could do was to heat up the moment.

He went towards her and back hugged her "jagi, I wanted a gift. Can you give me?" He asked sweetly to which as a reply she nodded. So he continued "I want baby....together with you" he whispered in his husky deep voice sending shivers to her spine.

She was blushing hard at that thought of having a baby with him.

Nothing came out from her mouth as she just nodded as a reply blushing hard like a tomato. As he got his signal to continue he slammed his lips onto hers and picked her in bridal style not breaking the kiss making her lie on the bed.

"Come'on baby let's get started"

With that their night went just heated and you know what have happened.

The next day taehyung took her to the place that he himself decorated and arranged with the help of his friends.

They confessed to each other again and no matter how many times they say 'I love you' its never going to change the feeling of being complete.

Taehyung's friends who were watching them took photos of them secretly and went back to their respective houses to give the couple privacy.

[Time skip~]

It's been a whole month and a half since that night and Saeyoon started showing the symptoms of pregnancy. She herself wasn't confirmed if she is pregnant or not but the morning sickness, the feeling of nausea and sleepiness wasn't leaving her anytime soon.

Taehyung being a good observer he noticed each and everything but being a person new to this path he couldn't point out to the reason to why she was sick.

After eating breakfast taehyung bid farewell to his wife with a kiss and drove to his office whereas saeyoon did all her work and entered the bathroom with a pregnancy stick in her hand. She wants to confirm properly before saying the news to taehyung.

__________________________

*Saeyoon's POV*

I was seeing the stick, it shows 2 lines but what does it mean? After reading the instructions it says you are pregnant... wait WHAT!!! IM PREGNANT.. I CANT BELIEVE I AM CARRYING A BABY. No no let me go to the doctor first to confirm.

With that I got dressed and drove to the clinic. In my way I took an appointment with the doctor.

Parking my vehicle I got out from the car and rushed towards the clinic. "Excuse me. Can I know where Mrs Lee Hana is?" I asked the one who was sitting on the helping desk.

"One minute mam" he said dialed someone. After the talk he said "Mam you can wait there. Your name will be called" I nodded and thanked the person and went to the place he said.

I was getting impatient by the time passes and after half n hour that felt like years my name was called "Mrs Kim Saeyoon. The doctor called" after taking a deep breath I went in and met the doctor.

"Hello. Mrs Kim?" The doctor asked with a smile and I mirrored the action with a nod. "So what is your purpose for visiting here?" She asked and i started to tell her the whole story. Ofcourse not the heated night but the symptoms only.

She nodded understanding and she ran some tests on me. And finally it was the results time. My heart is beating so fast that it might pop out anytime.

"Congratulations Mrs Kim, your going to be a mother" she smiled at me and I couldn't feel more happy. I was so much overwhelmed with the news that I started to cry "Thank you for giving me this news. Thank you Mrs Lee" I thanked her bowing continuously.

"Take good care of yourself and the baby. Do come every month for the regular check up and of you have any problem please do come to me. Thank you Mrs Kim" she said and I nodded with a big smile plastered on my face and left her cabin.

I started to drive towards our house. Should I tell this to tae over phone? Nah Not a good idea. Let him come home. But will he accept the baby? He will don't worry sae, after all he only asked for a baby.

Reassuring myself I entered the house. Today I'm going to cook all the favorite dishes of Tae. I ate little actually no a lot of food since I was craving.

It was soon 7:15 pm meaning tae will be home in few mins with that I started to cook dinner can't wait to tell him the news.

______________________

*Taehyung's Pov*

Closing the door of my car I entered the house. Uff! It was a tiring day. I just want to sleep with Sae in my embrace.

Entering the living room is was met with the fragrance of delicious food cooked by none other than my wife.

I saw her humming to some tune and arranging the table. I went and back hugged her resting my hands on her waist.

"What's special Mrs Kim?" I asked playfully still hugging her.

She just smiled and said to freshen up soon and eat. The fact that she is smiling from ear to ear is not going unnoticed by me.

I did as she said and finally when we were laying on the bed she spoke "Tae, what will you do if you have a baby?"

I don't know why she asked this all of a sudden but I replied nevertheless with excitement "Me? I will feed the baby, play with the baby, talk with him/her day and night even if they don't understand. Buy whatever they want, help I school work, take to vacation and do everything they like or ask. Why do you ask?"

(btw A/N : They is used as a pronoun here cuz they don't know the gender, incase you get confused)

She just looked at our interlocked hand and put it on her stomach.

"I'm pregnant Tae. Your going to be a father"

_____________________

Note from Co-Author: 

Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter. If u don't you can say me so that I can change. Do comment. Stay safe and healthy. Bye~