26

*Author's POV*

The house of the KIM'S was in a total disaster because of the rage of one and only Kim Taehyung. "Yah Yah Yah what are you doing? Not that side it's the other. Keep that on the left. Do it properly!"

Saying the workers to move the objects properly to their specific places, he was busy with the preparation of the twins room. It's been almost 35 weeks of Saeyoon's pregnancy and the due date was 2 weeks later and the father was having a hectic day because of the unprepared room for the babies.

Saeyoon entered the room with warm lemongrass tea,"Tae, calm down there's still time. Take it slow and take rest. Your over working yourself." (wOw tae drinking tea?)

"I will take rest and so do you. Don't forgot your pregnant malady." With that he made her sit of the sofa that was kept there. "By the way which color do you think will suit the babies room?"

Thinking for a while she answered "maybe baby blue?"

"That's a nice idea. So blue is it."

"By the way wh-" Saeyoon's words were cut by the door bell.

She stood but taehyung beat her to that as he ran towards the door. She followed with slow steps as she was heavily pregnant.

"Oh Jin oppa? Namjoon oppa?" She said as she saw the guests and gestured them to take the seat.

Another head popped from the door followed with the other on top " DiNg DoNg AnNyOnG~"

Both of them greeted as they entered the living room "Oh hyungs? Your here too! Thats great!" Jumped the bunny boy excitedly.

"Hyungs, what brings you guys here?" Taehyung passed the coffee to them.

"We are here to give these fruits as-" the younger brother said as he passed the fruits to the couple as his elder brother continued passing a flower bouquet, "as well as flowers. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl. Happy birthday saeyoonie" he winked as he flirted.

"Oppa thank you but don't say like that, Eunice eonni will get jealous and make you sleep on the sofa" She giggled but accepted the flowers.

They all spoke for a while and the Kim Brothers had to leave since their partners were waiting for them for a lunch date whereas yoongi headed back to his work place. Taehyung and jungkook were going to leave for Taehyung's office as a problem has arised regarding one of the projects deal.

"Tae, I wanna go too... please. I promise o will take and see I have taken the baby bag too just in case.... take me too" saeyoon pouted with puppy eyes showering all her sincerity in her voice as he was not ready to take her there.

Jungkook was In the middle of all this, he was still thinking if he should leave or not but quietly left as he felt like he was third wheeling.

Not being able to resist her charms taehyung had to finally give in.

"OMG REALLY? I LOVE YOU TAE"

She clung onto him as they drove towards taehyung's office.

As they entered the building the couple were showered with lots of love and wishes for their twins.

Entering Taehyung's cabin he made her sit on the sofa as he took some important files for the meeting.

He kneeled in front of her and held her hands, "If you need anything or something happens jungkook is here, say him. And jungkook take care of her. I'll be back within an hour and half and if possible I'll try to make it early. Hmm?" He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and her belly and marched towards the door leaving them inside.