ANNOUNCEMENT-IMPORTANT!

Hello!

I promised last time that we will have mondays updates for this one as a continuation, i was very confident about saying it because i thought my schedule got a lot more flexible but seriously i just have more and more things to do the following days.

And now, i have decided to choose a possible candidate of continuing this story only, what we will do is that, the chosen person that will continue this story will get a message from me here on wattpad and we shall exchange emails in there. And at our emails, i will send you the instructions and all, you will also send the new chapter part in my email every monday so that i can post it here. You will get credit on the parts that'll you'll be writing and shall get promoted using my account, you are also very free to ask me to plug your own stories in your own account here.

If you are interested on being my co-writer in this story, kindly comment down below a example of your writing style and i shall choose one of you to be my co-writer.

Thank you in advance, i really want to finish this with the original plot but i can't since i also have in real life works and i have professional novels that is on editing process. So having a co-writer for this is a big thing for me.

I am doing all possible thing to do so this story can be completed, as i don't want to dissapoint my readers here. Again thank you in advance and i apologize if i did dissapoint anyone of you already.

Love you all.