27

*Author's POV*

The loud painful screams were echoing in the labor room. Taehyung was called in when Saeyoon was giving birth. He held her hands trying to give her strength.

But how much ever strength the males give, they cannot go through the pain of labor a female goes through. Sometimes, the pain may even take the life of the mother.

One last scream and the loud cries of the baby was heard.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim, it's a girl", the doctor said as he held the baby near them before asking the nurse to take care of the baby.

"Mrs Kim, I want you to push a little more" said the doctor as he directed her to push the baby.

She was so tired that she would faint any moment, but taehyung held her, giving her support. Once again she screamed when another bunch of cries was heard.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim, another girl." He saw the babies and then looked at the tired mother.

Whispering in her ears he said, "Thank you Sae, for the wonderful gifts in my life. I love you. Sleep well. " Kissing her forehead, they were shifted to the ward whereas the babies were taken by the nurses for cleaning them before giving them to their parents.

___________________

[Time skip]

Few hours went by and it was almost night when few people entered, no not entered but barged in the ward where the new born and the new parents were sleeping, making the babies cry.

"Yah Yah Yah!! What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung scolded the people who entered the place.

He gave his daughters to saeyoon where she patted their back, humming some calming lullaby to put them in sleep.

Once when they confirmed they are asleep, they placed them in the crib and put the concentration on the people in front of them.

"Oppa how come you are here?" She asked, surprised by the sudden visit by the male.

"Can't I come and visit my sister on her birthday? See, I wanted to surprise you on your birthday instead you surprised me with my nieces. Congratulations my baby sister." he said before hugging her, which she gladly returned.

Parting from the hug he pinched her cheeks, "uff I can't believe my baby sister is having her babies now. You have grown up" he said wiping the imaginary tears.

"Oppa I'm not a kid", she huffed.

"What are their names?" Jimin asked taking them in his arms gently making the twins to open their eyes.

They were staring at everyone with wide eyes.

The new parents looked at each other and then said, " The elder one's name is Kim Eun ji whereas the younger one's is Kim Eun Jeong."

"Awww so cute!!!!" They cooed at the babies.

Taking turns they held the babies.

Next came Jin and namjoon with their partners and congratulated them.

"Jimin I too can't believe that my baby brother is now a father. Oh my" he too wiped the imaginary tears receiving an elbow in his stomach from his wife, "Stop teasing my brother-in-law. Congrats tae and sae."

Taking Eunji in his arms jungkook said, "Taehyung look, she looks like you. She has eyes similar to yours."

Yoongi, "Sae, don't be sad. Eun jeong looks like you. She's like the second version of you."