2

Avery

Erica Fane plays her parts well. She might just be the easiest person I had to figure out since.. since it all started. She showed me the guest bedroom, turns out there are three bedrooms in this penthouse.

Michael has outdone himself. Rika told me she thinks it's weird. She paid for less than what she has, a real rich girl. I told her to forget about it and let her mind rest. This isn't going to go well if she starts asking questions right away.

The last thing I need is for her to suspect Michael already. Everything's going according to plan, that's what I bet they are thinking. Let's wait to see how they'll react when they'll know I exist.

They are out.

Their nightmare is over.

It's Rika's turn now.

''So you're going to class?'' I lay my elbows on my stomach while grunting. I wish I had the chances she has. Nevermind that. I have much more future than she does.

''Yeah, do you want to do something later?'' I know they are going to strike today, maybe even in class.

It's starting. I have to be there.

I haven't gone out of her penthouse since I arrived. They probably don't even know I am in the game.

''Maybe I can wait for you after your class? We could go grab coffee together?'' I press and smile. She can't resist me. After all these years she must feel bad. I am her sister. Maybe she finally came to her senses and decided to get to know me.

''You know what? Sure, let's do it'' I fall on her bed and stare at the ceiling.

''I'll be right behind you, have fun'' I shout and I hear her laugh. A genuine laugh. Who knows, maybe this will bring us together. Although I very much doubt it will.

As soon as I hear the door close, I run to my bag. I take out my clothes and my makeup. I put something simple but something I know will catch their attention. My red crop top with my dark blue jeans. Simple but sexy. I also look at the camera I installed last night. I can watch the four horsemen come and go.

They won't ever notice someone's watching them. They're so concentrated on her, they don't see the threats that await them.

I look at myself in the mirror before grabbing my phone and walking out of the penthouse. I might come across the guard from when I arrived, well I will see him but he won't say anything. Why? I'll just ignore him.

When he'll see me come back with Rika he'll leave me alone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

''What do you want, uh?'' Everyone from her class walks out of the room and I peek inside to see who she's talking to.

Damon Torrance and Will Grayson.

Why does it have to be Damon?

The gods are against me. I am not ready for this but I have to be? Ugh, this is pointless.

I hide a little bit behind the wall and try to listen to more of what they're saying.

''Whatever it is, I think I am getting it,'' Damon says calmly. Even his voice is hot. God, I can't believe I am doing this.