26

Will

Well, what happened was certainly not what we all expected. Rika didn't send the videos. We've been angry at her for fucking three years and she didn't do it. Trevor did. And Avery, god. I want to know everything about her childhood. What happened to her. Michael must know since they knew each other and I still can not believe it. Fuck. My head is buzzing. I need a drink. We all do. I wish Damon had told me about that night. I could have protected him, I could have done anything.

I hate that now, he will do something he'll regret. I don't know what but something tells me that it will be a nightmare. He did promise us he'd be Avery's nightmare. I have to protect her. I have no idea what it is between us but I feel attached to her. Now that I've kissed her, I am not sure what I am supposed to do. I bet she's even more confused than I am. Damon he, he lost the little heart he had left. This isn't going to go well for her and Rika. I know him better than anyone.

He's smart, he'll figure something out that will surprise us all. After playing poker yesterday, Avery fell asleep. We stayed with her because, after everything, we owe her. But, we desperately all needed a drink. We went back to Michael's penthouse and Avery slept all the way there. Even as I carried her inside, she was still sleeping. She needed it. Once I laid her in my bed, I kissed her forehead and she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled at me before going back to sleep. This simple gesture made me fall. I am falling faster than I could have ever imagined. I let her sleep and I decided to drink my emotions. Rika came, she was upset and for all I know, she slept with Michael. I didn't drink too much but enough to throw up. I went back to bed and I was happy to have someone to come back to.

She looks so angelic when she sleeps. I don't think I have ever seen someone this perfect. Maybe she's a blessing in disguise.

''Morning'' she turns her head to me. I smile and kiss the top of her head. She's cute.

''Good morning, baby'' I pull her close to me and she hides her face in my chest.

''Will'' I look down at her.

''Yeah?'' she stares at me before sitting up.

''Where are we?'' she doesn't sound confused or anxious. She acts well, I knew that. But, I want her to let go of this brick wall she surrounded herself in. I want her to be herself.

''Michael's penthouse'' I stroke her back and she nods.

''Are you hungry?'' I ask. She chuckles before standing up. I watch her do and smirk. She looks down at herself and her eyes widen. She's wearing my shirt and I can see her panties. For once, she looks embarrassed.

''Do you have something I could borrow?'' she innocently asks. She might be very confident she's also incredibly self-conscious.

''Yeah, your pants are on my drawer'' I grin and she blushes as she turns around. I am not a jerk. I look at the ceiling and fall back on my bed. I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I keep thinking about what she told us. Her stepfather gave her her scars. What else did he do to her? Was she abused? Before I know it, she climbs on top of me. I put my hands on her waist and she gasps. I make full eye contact with her before looking down at what she has in her hands. A shirt. I take it and still a little kiss from her. I am so weak when I am around her and I love it. I put it over my head before following her and going to my bathroom. I take my toothbrush and I peek a glance at her through my mirror. She watches me but she doesn't do anything else.

''Come here'' I order. She does. Such a good girl, what the hell, Will.

''Yes?'' she mumbles. I smile and hand her my toothbrush. She hesitantly takes it. I put toothpaste on it and watch her brush her teeth. I don't know why I find it so hot but it is. It's too strong. When she bends down to spit in the sink I look at her ass. God, how good would she look with me pounding into her. When she gives me my toothbrush back, she smiles. She caught me. She smirks before kissing my cheek. She's about to walk away but I catch her waist and spin her to me.