12

Damon

Avery has become the center of attention for Kai, Will, and I. Kai doesn't care he just wants to be there when we talk about her. Will, wants her and so do I. She won't be Will's. I won't tolerate that. She will be mine and mine only. I'll share her once she won't be a virgin anymore. Once I'll touch her and learn how to make her feel good. Then, I'll consider having a threesome with Will. Avery won't have to agree. She will do as I want. I just know she is loyal. And she will be loyal to me.

''You think Avery has never been touched before?'' Will asks. I hate that I am sharing this with him. But, if he wants her, he should know.

''It's obvious. She doesn't let it show but I just know'' I answer. Kai chuckles but I know this somehow turns him off. He likes it when women know what they are doing. Avery wouldn't know but I would show her. I am going to fuck her until she comes and passes out. I wonder if she ever made herself come. I doubt it and it excites me.

''I want to fuck her first, she's mine'' I take a hit of my cigarette, and Kai nods. I see Will is hesitant but he nods.

''It'll be soon Willy, she can't resist me.'' Will it though? Fuck this. I don't want him to touch her. He's my best friend and I've seen the way he looks at her. If he gets into her pants, he'll be in love with her. I can't let that happen.

''We have a problem'' Michael comes into his apartment and he looks alarmed. Did Rika find out? No. No way.

''What is it?'' Will asks. He glanced at me before dropping on the couch.

''It's about Avery'' Kai smirks. Will shuts up and so do I. I knew she was up to something. I knew Michael knew more about her.

''And?'' I ask. He sighs and rubs his eyes. This is bad.

''I sent the letter L after that text bc I knew Avery was linked to this guy, Luke. Apparently, he took her in after Juvi, that's why there's no trace of him'' he goes on. I stare at my friends confused.

''Well, that's good. At least she had someone'' Will points out. I shrug. Why is Michael so upset about this?

''That's not all. He's, Damon he's..''

''He's what?'' I chuckle. What the fuck is going on?

''Your dad, he's your dad's brother. He sent Avery here to spy on you'' I laugh. My dad's brother is dead. I saw his body with my eyes.

''You're wrong, Michael. You should stop conspiring. It's not good for you'' I finish my beer and stand up. If Avery is spying on me, she's doing a damn great job at it. I would have never guessed. But, she will be mine no matter what. She will drop this little lunatic, whoever he is.

She will be one of us, she'll come to play with the real guys. If she can survive me, first.
Rika is still in Thunder Bay and it's our last free day before we strike.

Maybe we should tell Avery. But no. I want to hear her scream. I want to scare her. Fuck, if she's not afraid like in the church, I have no idea how long I'll last before grabbing her and fucking her.

If she lets me. She'll have the best fucking night of her life. I knock on her door and I see Will coming beside me.

''What if it's true?'' He whispers. I roll my eyes.