18

Will

Everything is going according to plan. Rika's freaked out. There's no doubt she'll come with Avery to Michael's parents' house. I just want it to be over. I want to see the fear in her eyes. She deserves it, doesn't she? I was right. 

Avery is one of us. She's Damon's and that's why the guys stopped plotting against her. Besides, it was that or she told Rika everything. I like her, a lot. It'll be good to have someone like her on our team. That will also make Rika feel betrayed. 

More than she already is. I wonder what Rika did to Avery. As far as I know, Rika didn't keep in touch with her. She didn't even care. Is that why she wants her to pay? No. It can't be. Avery needs more than this to screw over someone she loves. What did Rika do that was so bad that made her sister want to deal with us?

''So, you and Avery?'' Kai asks. We are in the car, driving to the Crist's house. I don't want to hear how he fucked her. I saw it. I imagined it was me instead of Damon. She looked so lost and so perfect

The water dripped on her skin making it shine. Her eyes remained closed and I knew it was because she felt tired and wanted to feel everything at once. Damon did it right. He wasn't too hard or too fast. He was gentle and caring. Kissing her neck, her lips, her breasts.

 I never thought I would see Damon in love with a woman. Especially considering what happened. Although he is. Damon Torrance fell in love with a woman. He fell in love with Avery.

The woman I can't stop thinking about. I want her, so bad. I've never wanted anyone this much before. Damon said he'd share her with me. But the more I see him kiss her, the more I realize it was a lie. He didn't mean to lie, not to me. Maybe when he said it, he meant it. Until they had their moment. Avery doesn't love Damon.

I believe the only person she loves is Rika. Even then, not so sure about that. She is not easy to read. Perhaps I got her all wrong. I see the way she looks at him. She might love him but she doesn't know what she's feeling. Oh and, she hates Michael. He hates her too. That's going to tear us apart.

''Yeah, gave it to her good'' Damon chuckles. I can hear my eyes roll to the back of my head. Fuck it. I want to know how her first time was. I need to know if she felt good.

''What'd you do to her?'' I ask, crossing my arms. Did she come? She did in the shower. Her hair fell on her shoulders, she threw her head against the shower wall, her mouth opened and, her eyebrows narrowed. It truly was impressive. It makes me wonder if she would react like this under me. So perfect and, for what?

''I fucked her, that's what I did'' Damon twists his head to look at me. I know she's his. I've never seen Damon like a girl like this before. It's selfish of me; to want her.

''She took me down her throat'' he goes on. I clench my jaw and look out the window. I heard them yesterday. Well, mostly Avery. It seemed intense but, she had never been touched before. What did we all expect?

Michael was wrong. She can handle us. More than we can handle her.

''Did she swallow?'' Kai nudges my elbow. I bite my lip and I do not glance at Damon. She probably did. Not because she knew we love it when a woman swallow but because she didn't know what else to do. If she was mine, I would show her exactly how to do it. I would show her how much she means to me by kissing every inch of her body. A woman's body deserves to be kissed. Every part.

''Yeah, she did. Our little liar's a real one'' Damon finishes. I raise my eyebrows and nod.

 Fuck off.

Why did I even ask?

''Where is Avery's mask?'' Damon looks around the backseat and I hold it in his face. We chose a good one. It's half black, half white. It is similar to mine but hers is to simply show how pure and dark she is. I meant, I chose it. I know she'll love it. I also know she lowkey got scared when Michael told her to look at her bank account. I saw the look on her face. She thought we betrayed her.