7

AN: there will be a reference to Hideaway but it's no spoilers.

Damon

Avery is falling. If walls could talk, hers would be screaming at us. It's obvious, her shell is breaking. Not for us, but for Rika. Her sister. Avery is up to something, I can tell. Letting herself get close to Rika might be the worst mistake she has ever made.

At first, Rika was still the only person we were going to mess with.

But then, Avery showed up. Rika is extremely attached to Avery and oh, this revenge, I can feel it's going to be victorious.

Of course, Avery has done nothing to us besides, we're still competing to see who will win her. We will be easy on her when the moment comes.

She doesn't deserve what's coming to her. However, she must if it's coming her way, right? Maybe she did something so bad in the past, and this is her karma.

We are Rika's nightmare, and I ensured that I will be Avery's. I don't care if Will wants her. She is a fucking bitch that will probably end up sucking dicks in her forties.

That's what my brain yells at me. But I don't believe that.

From the moment I touched her thigh, she shivered. She remained still but I know, she has never been touched before and she doesn't want to be touched. She's different. I always told Banks to not be a slut and be strong. Unfortunately, she didn't meet my expectations. Avery? She more than meets them.

She respects herself. She owns her body and her defense system is insane. She's all I focus on. We are still terrorizing Rika but, I can have fun while doing it. I can't let Will or Kai have her.

I know they have talked about her together. I heard them. Will talked to me about how hard she makes him. She will break us if I don't keep her close to me.

I can not let her steal them from me as Rika did. At least, Avery is easier to support. Rika acts like such a fucking sweet person, it's fucking exhausting. Avery is authentic and I love that she fights back.

She hasn't done anything that would leave Will or Kai to believe that she likes them. I don't think she wants them either.

The attention we've been giving her, she doesn't seem to enjoy it. She always has a comeback and of course, it's entertaining. I wish she could push Will away more often so he would stop being so hung up on her. It's crazy.

He even stopped drinking for a whole night because he was thinking of her. This is bad. I can not let that whore do this to us. Will deserves more than her. For Christ's sake.

''They are going to your house tonight? As planned?'' Will asks when we are back in Michael's apartment. It seems unlikely that he's the one focusing on this but he is. He's doing everything and we only back him up. Well, he went to college while we were in jail so it's fair.

''Yeah, I am thinking about doing something to Rika but I need Avery out of the way'' Michael looks towards me.

''I need someone to keep her from going downstairs when she'll wake up'' he explains.

''Fuck it, I'll come.''

Avery's going to love that.

'' With her ankle, it'll be hard to get downstairs anyway'' Kai points out. Will nods and laughs.

''God, that dance was hot. How many secrets does she have?'' he asks.

''Something is telling me more than we know'' Michael sighs.