34

Avery

What does 19 mean? According to tarot cards, it is the sun. Which represents happiness, self-confidence, and success. Am I happy? Well, define it. I think I am going towards it though. Am I successful? I believe in some ways I am. Wrong. It's not I believe, I know I am. And am I confident? Oh, to be confident, it feels like tonight I have lost it. What they did was very sweet. Will had a lot to do with it and so did Rika. So did all of them but they were more invested.

As promised, everyone left before the cake. It's kind of cruel but, I understand why they did it. They smashed my face on the cake. Of course, I did not expect it. I did what every human being would have done. I took a piece of the cake and threw it at everyone. I almost hit all of them. Will was the only one who wanted to receive it willingly. Overall, it was funny. We had a great moment. But nothing compares to this. Will dragged me into his bedroom. That's where I am right now. Sitting on his bed, eating the frosting of the cake that is still on my face. Will has just closed the doors and we both look like fools. The reason why I am not confident and why this moment is so special is because I know how amazing it's going to be. I can feel it. I bet he can feel it, too.

''Did you see Michael's face?'' I ask, clenching my stomach. Will laughs with me until he kneels between my legs. I look down at him and swallow. I can not keep myself from laughing. His face, his shirt is completely filled with cake and he's standing between my legs. I fall on the bed although, he is quick to pull me up and walk me to his bathroom. I know where this is going. The tension has been nothing but making me crave his touch. I lean in but he doesn't kiss me. He, instead, takes a washcloth and washes my face before his. He keeps looking into my eyes and I feel like I am going to break. The wetness in my panties is more than humiliating. It feels like he knows it because his hand is suddenly under my shirt. His eyes stay on mine. My heart is racing as he cups my breasts. I don't make a sound. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of controlling me. God.

He controls me more than I control him. It scares but it also excites me. It's like jumping into the unknown. I hate it. Normally, I am afraid and freaking out. But, right now? My body is just begging him to touch me. And he does. His hand slowly slips into my wet knickers and I have to hold back my moan. ''Shit'' he whispers. His fingers stroke my entrance and before I know it, he has picked me up and I am on his bed. He's being very careful. As I said before, he's gentle although this time, he's a bit more aggressive.

''Oh, Avery'' He moans. His eyes are filled with something I am made of. He's taking my clothes off along with his. It all seems so perfect. Almost too perfect to be true.
''You're so beautiful'' and he finally kisses me. My fingers are tangled in his hair and unlike Damon, he doesn't care. I think it even turns him on. Will is definitely not like Damon. And I think they both have a way of making feel good but Will? There's something there. I can't explain it. He's all so sweet and it makes me melt on the spot.

''Was that my birthday present?'' I ask as I feel the tip of his dick close to my entrance. He teases me by sliding it up and down and I know he's going to fuck me so good, I won't even think about Damon after this. Or will I?

''Can you take it?'' I gasp as he enters himself a little bit inside me and I nod instantly.

''Yes,'' he kisses my lips before pulling away and inserting it all the way inside me. I think he might not be as big as Damon but he clearly knows how to use it.

''That's my girl'' I laugh and so does he until he starts going back and forth.

''Pretty girl'' He murmurs before biting my neck. I keep my moans inside my throat, knowing everyone is still downstairs.

''Moan for me, baby'' Will begs. He makes so much noise that it makes me wrap my legs around his waist. He lets me know how much he's enjoying this. How much I affect him.

''Do you like that?'' he asks and his thumb is suddenly on my clit. I put my hand on my mouth, keeping myself from screaming but it is useless. He presses his forehead against mine and he keeps kissing me. We groan into each other's mouths, which is making me grind against him.

''Fuck'' I yell, louder than I expected. And Will takes that as a sign to go faster. I moan and it feels very good until it doesn't. I wince and I think it's because of my stomach. Will notices the look on my face and immediately stops.

''Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?'' I shake my head but I can't seem to look at him. I let out a huge breath before looking down at our bodies. We are linked now and this fucking hole in the side of my stomach won't ruin it.

''No, I think..'' and Will is already out of me. He lays on his back and I climb on top. I have never done this and he can tell. I think no matter what I tell myself, I am very inexperienced when it comes to sex.

''Fuck... just like that'' he moans and I go very slowly. It feels so great. It's like I am taking drugs. But Will is a better drug and I am addicted to him.

''You look so beautiful taking it, baby'' I moan at his nickname and I can't help it. My hips  jerks forward and I don't stop even as he begs me to.

''Why are you not listening? Baby, I won't-''

''Shut up, Will. I am close'' I moan and bend to kiss him. I move so fast, I know my stitches may have opened but the nurse said it would be normal if it did, she didn't mention how it could so...

''Are you coming?'' he asks and I see him throw his back.

''Ah, Yes!'' I yell and Will bucks his hips against mine. He fucks me through my high until he reaches his. And this is the best I have ever felt in a long time. I have fallen for their games. I am in love with two of them. Although, my games are twisted and I am not so sure how I am going to get out of this one. I am in trouble and I have to choose. I am one of them, I will never betray them. I don't think Luke will be happy to hear that... I finally hit the ground, I've been falling all this time. And I am here, with Will.

 And I am here, with Will