4

Avery

They are all looking at me with wide eyes. Like they just had a revelation. They can't remember me from that day. Unless Rika told them who I was which, I doubt she did until now. They wouldn't all be this surprised if they knew I existed. I was right. Everything is going according to my plan.

''Is this a joke?'' Michael is getting on my nerves. Why would Rika lie about this? Is he this stupid?

''Man, they look the same. I don't know how we didn't figure it out earlier'' Will laughs and walks to me. I keep my gaze on him as I notice the scars on his arms. Mine are almost faded and his are new.

I'd bet they are from having sex with one of his conquests. I wouldn't be surprised. This is Will Grayson after all.

I see his hand coming up to cup my cheek. It's like I know every move he's about to do without planning it. It's automatic in my head. It serves me right. I catch his wrist and give him a warning grin. No one touches me.

''Rika, may you ask your question?'' I turn to her before dropping Will's hand. She nods quickly. But as she is about to speak, Will takes a step forward.

Rika closes her mouth and watches us. They all do. I bite the inside of my cheeks. They want a show? They'll get it.

Will takes another step forward and this time I step back. I see the smirk plastered on his face, it makes me chuckle. He thinks I am scared of him, well, he's not wrong. He is intimidating but, am I afraid of him? Never.

He reaches for my arm and I hide it behind my back. This is a game I love playing.

Will raises his eyebrow before looking me up and down. I am still wearing that red crop top and I know this one makes my breasts look bigger. I chose it for this specific reason.

He takes another step closer as we're approaching the railing, I know he'll have me trapped if I don't act now.

He may have had a lot of training and fights, but I've been born into it.

I have the experience he's missing.

I stop walking backward and get in his face. He seeks for my hands again and I raise them to his chest. I look up at him with a playful smirk he carefully returns. That is until my foot is behind his and I push him.

It's so easy.

They never see it coming, stupid boys.

''Well, this was nice. Rika ask your question now'' she smiles and turns to Michael. On the other hand, I watch Will get back on his feet. He groans and it's incredible how tall he is. How tall they all are. I am in the lion's den. However, they are the lions and I am the den.

''Are you always like this?'' Damon asks and when I see him, I advert my eyes to the ceiling. I can't stand to look at him.

''Depends who's asking'' I tease. Kai is at Will's side and I feel caged. Although I don't let it show. The good thing about confidence is that no one can tell if it's fake.

Whatever Michael and Rika are talking about, they seem pretty into it. They don't even glance at me.

''Do you know how to suck cock?'' I raise my eyebrows and cough.

Jesus.  

''You guys should really stop being so obsessed with your dicks, it's embarrassing'' I leave them speechless.

They all stare after me and I know, not only will they be plotting against my sister but they'll be chasing me.

I walk to Rika and I see her follow Michael to the couches. I link our arms once I reach her.