9

Damon

I certainly underestimated how difficult it was to reach Avery. But, I am getting there. As she said, she's not so easy.

Yeah, I gathered that. Even though she's in my arms right now. I believe I have achieved something.

Something I am the only one who has yet. It makes me special to her. Everything's going according to plan. However, something inside me is changing. I hold on to her waist tighter and my stomach does a strange little thing.

I breathe into her sweet strawberry shampoo and it fucking makes me smile. I have to keep her from the others. She won't steal them now. Would she?

I kiss her cheek and I pull myself closer to her. Avery is even more beautiful when she's sleeping.

She looks angelic.

Fuck me.

I kiss her neck again and I can't seem to stop doing it. She's so fucking cute. She fits perfectly in my arms and I just want to hold onto her tighter.

And, I do. I feel her breathing in and out. So calm, so peaceful, so perfect. Very soon, she'll regret meeting me. We'll be the worst of enemies.

''Damon?'' Rika asks hesitantly as she opens the door. She is mad. I didn't expect more from that bitch.

I turn my head to her and snort as I notice how she is standing. She thinks she's intimidating, well, she should check again.

I lick Avery's cheek, I love doing it. She tastes like her. I don't think anyone could ever smell and taste like that. Rika looks up at me as I kiss her jaw.

''Get out'' she snaps. I ignore her.

Rika is a fucking whore and I will always put her in her place. That fucking bitch needs to learn who's in control here. Because soon, she won't have any control, at all. We have her. The best is deep down, she knows. She's just denying it.

''Can't you see your sister is sleeping? You'll wake her up'' I whisper-shout. Thankfully, Avery sleeps soundly. Or, she's good at faking it.

''I don't care, get the fuck out'' she repeats. I pull away from Avery, making sure not to wake her up. I caress her cheek before sitting up. I can tell everything I need to know about Rika by looking at her face.

At least now she knows what it's like to have something stolen from you. Avery is mine. She won't be Rika's, Will's, or Kai's. She belongs to me.

''Rika, go back to Michael so he can fuck some sense into you.'' She rolls her eyes before crossing her arms.

Oh, I am so scared.

''I want you out, now''

Jesus.

I was being nice but hey, she deserves what's coming to her.

''Bitch, do you think your sister can't talk for herself? She wants me here. Go crawling back to Michael like the whore you are'' I shoot with a smirk on my face.