21

Avery

'' Will'' I whisper. He's kissing me so hungrily that I am lost in his touch. It's like a fire is rushing through my veins. Damon's kisses are so different from this. Will is more careful, more gentle. I am burning up, all I see is red. This is wrong. This is so wrong but it feels so good.

''Don't stop'' he hooks a finger under my chin as he slips his tongue inside my mouth. I moan into the kiss but then I see Damon.

'' We can't-''

''Just a moment, please'' he pleads. He lays his forehead against mine while stealing kisses at the same time. I keep kissing him even though my brain is screaming at me to stop. But, I guess, the heart wants what it wants. Plus, it's not even me who stops the kiss. It's Will. We are both breathing so hard, it's like everything has changed. So much has been exchanged in this kiss, a thousand words I can't even start to choose one. It's insane.

''Let's complete you guys' plan'' I clear my throat. Will nods and laces his fingers with mine. He brings my hand to his lips and softly presses a kiss on it. He corrupted me. I am falling for them.

''This isn't over'' his cocky grin is making its way to me. My insides twist and I know this is the same feeling I get with Damon. Is this normal? No, Avery. It isn't.

''I know.'' Will walks me back to the others and they all just stare at me. I am aware my eyes must be red and my cheeks wet. Did they hear us? Did they see us? Did Damon see us? I don't even want to think about it. I just want to see her pay.

''I am not scared of you'' Rika states. Michael nods and crosses his arms over his chest.

''I think you believe that'' he says. Will tightens his grip on my hand.

''Where is she?'' I figure she's asking about her mother.

''You get answers when you confess and submit'' Will adds. I turn to him and grin. They are all insanely good at this.

''To what?'' She grits out, turning her eyes on us.

''To us'' Damon is behind her, spinning her to his chest.

''To all of us''

''Your tantrum cost us three years, Rika. And it wasn't an easy time. We were hungry, threatened, and miserable'' Kai charges, baring his teeth.

''And now, you're going to know what that feels like'' Damon adds, leaning on the wall. He might be talking to Rika but his eyes are on me. Kai hovers down over Rika.

''You're going to learn how to shut up and look down when I enter a room.''

''And you're going to learn how to fight and resist because that's what I like. Right, Avery?'' I swallow hard before squeezing Will's hand. What am I doing here?

''Tantrum? What tantrum? I don't know what you're talking about'' she shakes her head.
''You're ours. You owe us, and this has been a long time coming'' Kai tells her.

''Owe you for what?'' She shouts. Oh. OH.

''We took you with us that night. We trusted you!'' Will sounds hurt. I have been so drunk from my life and wanted revenge that I didn't even think about when they went to prison. How It must have felt to be in there.