Good morning

( jaireem's baby will play very important role in sidneet's life

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( jaireem's baby will play very important role in sidneet's life. Sidneet will meet after few chapters and rinushka also come after some chapters )

Somewhere in a old warehouse a man was shouting towards a lady with two kids.

Man - go from here please go she will kill you also.

He give his swear and then lady goes out with kids. They came out from warehouse suddenly it got blasted. Lady fainted at the spot kids screamd papaaaaaa.......

A boy who is sleeping on king size bed suddenly got up and breathing heavily sweat were on his forehead he mumbled again that nightmare.

Boy is none other than our hero sid .
He went to his personal gym doing work out.

After that he goes to washroom done morning routine. And get ready for going office.

He went down stairs and saw daily scene abhi and faisu was aurguing on for whom vibha aunty makes aalo parantha
Aunty was making aalo paratha in kitchen. And vaish was helping her.
Jannat was sitting on dining table and seeing her phone ignoring abhi and faisu.

Abhi - faisu you duffer mom makes aalo paratha only for me bacause she knows that I love it ❤.

Faisu - no bhai mom loves me more that's why she makes aalo paratha only for me.

Sid was frustrated with thier cat fight and shoutShut Upppppppp
They flinch and finally stop thier argument.
All doing breakfast silently and goes to office.

On the other side one boy was seen running all around the house and two girls were chasing him and one girl was sitting in sofa and shooting death glares to him.
So boy is jai girl sitting was reem she is sitting because she can't run she is nine months pregnant. Two girls who were running are avu and ashi.

Let's go to flashback

Reem was not feeling well she wants to go out and take some fresh air but jai was saying that you don't walk take rest wagera wagera and reem was so much angry with him she starts crying.
Just then avu and ashi came and saw reem crying. Reem said every thing to them.
Both ashneet were trying to convince jai but he didn't listen and now all girls were angry at him. And starts chasing him.

Flashback ends

Suddenly sonia aunty shouts from kichen
Am - chup ho jao tum sab aur shanti se breakfast karlo office ke liye late ho rha hai.
Af - oh darling why are you shouting. Just calm down chale jayenge office.
Am (glaring at him) - kuch kaha aapne
Af - nhi to tumne kuch suna kya. Nhi na .
Chalo jai or ashi office chalna hai breakfast karo jaldi.
They giggles.

They done thier breakfast . Af with jai leave for office . Avu and reem watching TV and am wents to mandir with ashi.
Ashi drops sonia aunty to mandir and went to office.

Vibha aunty also goes to mandir.

Both aunties meet at temple praying for thier families. Does some casual talks and went home.

Bas aaj ke liya itna kaafi hai aur nhi likh sakti mai. 😁
I was scrolling you tube I found a funny meme see this if you guys like that then I post this type of memes daily with chapters

 😁I was scrolling you tube I found a funny meme see this if you guys like that then I post this type of memes daily with chapters

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें