Traumatised sid

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rosh - oh aisa kon sa jadu kiya hai is ladki avneet ne jo aise baat rhe ho.
See I am your only love tell her that you never love her because you always love me.

She move towards him run her fingers on his face and said
Looking more hot baby bhul gye kya ki five years ago club me kya hua tha. Let's do it again.

And trying to seduce him but he push her hard she fell on floor.

Sid - stay away from me . Once you made my life hell please now leave me mujhe chain se jine do roshni me hath jodta hu.

Rosh angrily get up from floor and said to him
Rosh - you know me Sid mujhe jo chahiye wo me haasil kar ke rehti hu. Remember what I did with your jannat because me kisi or ladki ko tumhare kareeb nhi dekh sakti now you just think about avneet kya kar sakti hu me ye to you know better.

Sid face seeing horrified expression he fell on her legs
Sid - no Rosh please dont do anything to avu. No please no.

Rosh - it's depend on you baby.

And she said to avu
You girl avneet ya whatever your name is i still warn you leave him or else you regret later. Because your husband jisse tum itna pyar karti ho na he rapes me. He is a cheater , he is rapist a playboy.

And she leave from there.

Avu still in shock . As she trust him so much but he himself agree with her that he loved her . She didn't understand ki kya sach hai or kya nhi. But then she thinks roshni is maybe that girl who is related to his past and maybe Sid loved her five years ago.

Sid sitting on his knees holding his head with both hands tears were flowing. What she done with jan all things running in his mind he didn't want it to repeat.

Avu comes there to console him he jerked her hands.

Sid - stay away from me. I don't deserve anyone I don't deserve happiness. I will ruin your life.

And he ran to room and locks himself.

Avi - Sid listen to me. I never believe anyone except you I know that girl saying wrong. Sid come out please. I can't live without you. You don't destroy my life you make it more beautiful. Are you listening me Sid.

She continuously banging the door and shouting his name.

She thinks to leave him alone for some time.

Here inside the room he heard nothing what avu said old memories running in his mind. Roshni's words ringing in his ears.

He hold his head and screamed

STOPPPP ITTTTTTTT.

He threw all things here and there . Then he throw night lamp on dressing table. Mirror of dressing table broke. He saw his reflection on it and thinks

Why this always happened to me why why. Kis manhoos ghadi me main roshni se mila or mujhe khud pe sharam aati hai ki kaise mene use pyar kiya. Haa ek samay tha jab roshni se me pyar karta tha but what she done with me. Five years ago also she threatened me then I didn't listen her and then she kidnapped jan and she almost got raped by roshni's cheap ghatiya so called boyfriend. Today again she threatened me now I don't want to lose my avu. No never me avi ko kuch nhi hone dunga.

He saw broken pieces of glass. He thinks

Hmm that's better roshni ko mujhse prblm hai na to na rahega baans na bajegi basuri.

And he took glass piece and slit his wrists.

Avu hear Sid screamed

STOPPPP ITTTTTTTT

She is already worried she thinks what if he done something wrong.

She immediately calls abhi and tell him all things happen here.

All gets worried in nigam mansion. Abhinavi and sumellika leave for farm house they leave faisu fir taking care of jan as she also in not good condition after listening all.

Avu roaming in hall after some time she hears loud sound of glass breaking after it all is silent.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें