Saving avu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid saw smoke all around and fire all around. He saw avu in middle of the room struggling to breathe.

He screams
Avneettttttttttttttttttttttt

Servants also come there they call all person there.

Here inside Sid ran to avi and hold her.

Avu fainted in his arms.

Sid - ohh God what happened to you. Meri hi galati hai mujhe tumhare sath rehna tha.

first he took her dupatta and throw it away then he saw her lehenga catch fire he blow air and by using her hands he prevent her lehenga got burned. But his hands burned.

Outside all come and ask ki kaise lagi aag. Servants tell they don't know anything .
They hear Sid shouting so they come here and saw fire.

Servants tell them that sidneet were inside.

All were tensed aunties were crying.

After few minutes they saw Sid coming outside with unconscious avi on her arms.

He take her to nearby room and call doctor.

Doctor tell that everything is fine she fainted because of suffocation. She has some burns on back.
He give burnol for wounds.

Sid take breathe of relief.

Abhi - Sid kya hua tha waha or aag kaise lag gyi.

Sid - pata nhi dada. I also don't know anything. I go there hearing avu's shouts.

Sumi - Sid tere to hath bhi jal gye hai.
Chal isme burnol laga le. Or ja naha bhi le .

Sid - nhi bhaiya jab tak avu ko hosh nhi aa jata me kahi nhi jaunga.

After some time avu regain  consciousness.

Avu get up and hug immediately hug Sid who is sitting beside her.

All leave from there they think to leave them alone for some time.

All go to thier rooms .

Sumi and jai called someone and tell them to increase thier Sceurity.

Faisu and abhi go and check cctv camera and find a masked man pushing avu in that room.

They also understand that it's someone 's conspiracy.

But they decided not to tell anyone about it or else all got tensed and they can't enjoy wedding.

Let's see what our sidneet were doing

Miku comes there to give them thier clothes and leave.

Sid go and again sit beside avi she again hug him he feels his kurta getting wet by avu's tears. She is crying.

Sid - calm down avu nothing happened . It's just an accident.

After some time avu calms down and then she see his hand.

Avu - you said nothing happened to ye kya hai hath jal gye tumhare. Sab meri wajah se hua mujhe waha jana hi nhi chahiye tha.

And she tells that she go to take call but someone push her inside the room and locked it.

Sid also find something suspicious. But he didn't said anything to avi.

He tells her to take bath she get up but her head is still spinning. Sid drop her to bathtub.

And come back and think about who try to do this. Who try to kill avi.

Avu come outside wearing towel as her clothes were outside only.

Sid saw her his jaw dropped but then he close his eyes . Avu smiles at his.

Avu - Sid I am done you also go and take bath.

He go to bath.
And come outside after some time wearing shorts.

Avu sitting there trying to apply burnol on her back but she can't able to do it. Sid saw her and go towards her.

He bends and made her look at him and said

Sid - me kuch help karu.

Avu saw him and lost in her siddoland.

Avu - hmm.

Sid - kya hmm. Agar help chahiye to bolo na.

Avu - hmm.

He understand she is lost in him . He gently applied burnol on her back.

He sat on floor took her legs then she comes in her senses.

Avu - ye kya............

Sid - shhh. Tumhe per me bhi burn hua hai .

He applied burnol on her foot also.

Then avu's phone rang .................

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें