Sid don't want to live

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After some time abhinavi and sumellika reach farmhouse.

Avu tells them all scene created by roshni.

Abhi gritting his teeth.
Abhi - why she again come in his life.

Vaish - abhi it's not time to think this first we have to see Sid.

All go to room they bang door many times but no response come from inside. And avi also tell them that first she hears sid's scream then she hear loud sounds of breaking glass and other things then silence.

She tells she tried many times calling him but he didn't respond.

Abhi and sumi break the door and saw Sid in pool of his own blood.

Abhineet - siddddddddddddddddddd.

Avu ran towards him take his head on her lap. Words isn't coming from her mouth.

Vaish - Sid what have you done.

Miku tore her dupatta and tie on his wrists.

Abhi - some one call the ambulance.

Sumi - i call ambulance.

Imagine above song playing in background.

They take Sid in to hospital in ambulance. Avu is silently sobbing hugging Miku.

Doctor take him to icu .

Sumi - ye tune kya kiya Sid. Ye kyu kiya.
Abhi hold his head and sit on chair.

Abhi - sab meri wajah se hua. Inhe kyu yaha bheja akele. Socha tha ki un logo se dur rahenge ye but yaha to kuch or hi ho gya.

Avu sitting there with emotionless face her dry tear stains on her cheeks.

Miku and vaish also sitting there crying.

After some time doctor came out from icu and said

D - I don't know what happened to patient . We dressed his wounds. And as you tie clothe thier so more blood also didn't loss. Ab tak to patient ko hosh aa jana chahiye tha but his body didn't react from any medication. I think he have suffering from some mental trauma or like sudden shock.

Abhi - doctor do anything but please save my brother. He hold doctor's legs.

D - are are what are you doing mr nigam we were trying but it's not in our hand. I think he himself didn't want to live.

Sumi - are aise kaise aap aisa keh sakte hai. You have to save him at any cost.

Whole day passed Miku go to home for some time to saw samar .

There she saw jan also crying faisu is trying to made Sam sleep.

She took Sam made her sleep. She tells all things to faisu and said him to not to tell jan about it.

She forcefully feed jan some food .

She pack tiffin for avu, abhi, vaish and sumi .
She saw sm sitting in front of god and crying.

Miku - chachi dont worry nothing happened to Sid. Believe in God they didn't so cruel.

She light the diya and leave for hospital.

She saw vaish and asked if doctor said something. Vaish nods in no.

She sighed.
She sit beside avu.

Miku - avu you didn't eat anything since morning. Thoda sa kha lo.

Avu - nhi bhabhi mujhe bhook nhi hai.

Vaish - but you didn't even eat breakfast it's not good for your health.

Avu - kaha na bhabhi nhi khana mujhe.

Abhi saw it he sit on floor take her hands in his hand  .

Abhi - thoda sa kha lo na avni.

Avu - nhi bhai how can I eat when my husband is hanging between life and death. Me nhi kha paungi.

Abhi - but tum khaogi nhi to tabiyat kharab ho jayegi na to kya Sid ko accha lagega.

He feed her with his hand and she also made him eat forcefully.

After that doctor come and said he wants to talk to abhi.

Abhi leave with doctor in his cabin.
Abhi - yes doctor say why you call me here. Is anything serious.

D - I already told you ki siddharth ko sleeping bilkul bhi nhi khane deni hai or jitna ho sake unhe stress se dur rakhna hoga. But his brain scans sees he is in mental trauma. These things severely injured his brain cells.

Abhi - we were always trying doctor but i know it's all my fault. Mujhe akele nhi bhejna tha farmhouse .
But wo thik to ho jayega na doctor.

D - sorry to say mr nigam your brother........................

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें