Rohan torchured Avu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On the other side

Somewhere in a dirty dusty dark room

Avu open her eyes and see dark all around her vision is blur. She can't see anything clearly. She is coughing due to dust. She feels herself tied in chair.

She shouts for help.
Then she saw a person wearing mask come inside and traced his fingers on her face.

She feels disgusting.
Avu - who are you. And why you kidnap me. Kya chahte ho. Jante bhi ho me kon hu. If my husband got to know about it he will kill you.

That person open his mask.

Pehchana mujhe.

Avu - tummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
You are Mr mehra jo hamari success party me mile the but what you want from me. Mujhe kyu bandh rakha hai aise.

So it's rohan.

Ro - It's very simple I want you. Or sach keh rha hu jabse dekha hai na tumhe bhul nhi pa rha tha tumhe har jagah tum dikhai deti thi. Ab badi mushkil se hath aayi ho.

Avu - you cheap minded insaan choro mujhe jane do.

Ro - okk jao.

He open ropes and free her.

She also think it's weird but Mujhe kya bhago yaha se.
She was about to run but he closed the door.

Avi is scared but didn't show it.
Avu - what are you doing door kyu band kiya jane do nhi to me ........

He stand in between door and her.

She tried to push him but he is stronger than her.

He pushed her she fell on floor and hurt herself on knees her foot also got twisted. She scream in pain.

Rohan go towards her and pull her hairs and said

Rohan- Chale jana yaha se par pehle mujhe chain se dekh to lene do tumhe or phir us siddharth ko to aane de. Because for you he have do anything .

He traced his fingers on her face.

Avu jerked his hand and slapped him .

Avu - chor mujhe hath kaise lagaya. Or agar Sid ko ek kharoch bhi aayi na to ..........

Rohan - so what can you do haa kya karegi. Kuch nhi kar sakti tu kyuki yaha se bahar nikal pana impossible hai. Aur mujhe thappad marna bahut mehenga padega yaad rakhna.

Avu is about to run but her her foot is twisted . Rohan moving towards her she pick something like rod and throw on him. It hit him and he fall.

She get up with great difficulty but Rohan is fast he catch her kurti and tore it's sleeves.

Avi stop there and Rohan push her inside room and leave from there after lock her from outside.

There is cctv camera on that room so that rohan keep eyes on avu all time.

Avu crying inside that room . And saying ki Sid please save me.

Rohan send this recording on sid's phone.

Sid is walking here and there in Hall all were sitting tensed. Then Sid phone rings for notification.

He saw a video from unknown number.
He see his life avu sitting in a dark room her hairs scattered her knees bleeding her dress is half torned. She is crying hugging her knees closer to her chest and sobbing and saying again and again Sid please save me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid take his car keys abhi hold his hand kaha ja raha hai tujhe pata bhi hai ki kaha le ke gye wo hamari avu to kaha jayega.

Sid - mujhe nhi pata but jisne ye sab kiya hai use to pata hoga na usi ke ghar ja raha hu.

Abhi - me bhi chaluga tere sath .

They leave for roshni's house.

On the other side Rohan continuously  torchure avu. He is beating her . And after some time avu faints.

After reaching roshni's home
Sid - roshniiiiiiiiiiii

She comes down saw Sid and smirks
Rosh - so you come back to me baby. I know ki mere paas hi aaoge but itna jaldi ye nhi pata tha.

Sid - shut up. And tell me where is my avi kaha le gyi ho use.

Rosh - wo to gyi jaha use hona chahiye. Ruko dikhati hu.

She video calls Rohan and Sid shocked to see him then he understand ki mr mehra is roshni's brother.

He saw avu lying lifeless there fainted.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें