Sid knows the truth and caring avu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All said to sidneet that they newly get married so they have spent some alone time. So they were sending them to farmhouse.

Sidneet also agrees. And leave for farmhouse.

In farmhouse sidneet live alone . And some servants also for cleaning the farmhouse.

All takes breathe of relief but they don't know ki it's a biggest mistake that they send sidneet alone.

At night avu sitting in bedroom seeing something on her phone and laughing . Sid came and saw avu laughing rolling on bed. He saw she was about to fall he ran and catch her and save her.

Sid - kaise girti rehti ho itna .

She rolled her eyes and said
Avu - talent hai. Har kisi ke paas nhi hota na.

Sid - are you serious.

Avu - no I am not serious I am your wife.

Sid - me pagal ho jaunga.

Avu - me hone nhi dungi.

Sid - accha ji. To me tumhe pagal kar dunga.

Avi - huh?

Sid saw her with mischievous eyes and starts tickeling her.

Avu is laughing after some time they lay down laughing.

Avu - ohh god bas me mar gyi haste haste. I can't breathe.

Sid - accha ye batao ki itna hasi kyu aa rhi thi tumhe ki girte girte bach gyi.

Avu - wo actually ashi send some funny videos you also see. I go to balcony to get some fresh air.

He see funny videos but suddenly he see a video and starts sweating . It's that prank video in which he can clearly saw roshni's face.

He starts breathing heavily he thinks how is it possible roshni jail se kab aayi. No no it can't happened.

He saw avi coming. He didn't want that avu know anything. He still fears ki avu leave him after knowing his last. He ran to closet take sleeping pills and sleeps.

Avu came in room and saw Sid sleeping .

Avu - are itna jaldi so gya abhi to video dekha rha tha. Shayad neend aa rhi hogi.

She go to cover him blanket and then
She saw his sweat covered body and turn ac on lowest temperature.

And she also sleep.

After some time she feel some like burning covers her. She saw herself in sid's arms thier bodies entangled with each other and as Sid wears only shorts so she can feel all thier body parts touching and then she realized ki he is burning like fire. He have high fever.

She tensed ki abhi sone ke pehle theek tha kuch thanda bhi nhi khaya to ye achanak bukhar kaise aa gya.

She is worried as no one is there what can she do alone.

She go to kitchen take water and cloth and ran to room.

She try to wake him up but he didn't wake. She got tears in her eyes.

She take thermometer and check his temperature it's 103.

She put wet cloth on his forehead but it didn't work. She wipe his whole body with cold water but still he is burning hot.

After some time she again check temperature it's 101.

She still keep wet wipes on his forehead.

She doesn't know when she sleep holding his hands.

On the other side villans got to know that sidneet is all alone in farmhouse far from city.

Rosh - Now they are alone.ye to or accha hai. now I kill avneet and Sid will be mine forever.

Ro - no rosh first let me enjoy her she is super hot I want her. I only know how can I wait for her till now.

Mona - or nigams ki sari properties hongi meri.

They three laughing evilly.

I update its last chapter . From tomorrow my friends sister will update this story after editing. I am busy because of my exams. So byee I will update after 20 may. Byee.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें