Reem's critical condition

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day in nandra mansion
Ashi was doing office work from home. Am (sonia aunty) was making sweater and socks for baby. Avu saw some intresting dishes for pregnant woman she was trying to cook them for reem.

Jaireem was in thier room. Reem was reading scriptures . Sitting on sofa. Jai laying on bed and listening tum hi ho song on his headphones.

Reem was completed reading one book she wants to read another and saying to jai.

Reem - jai bring me that scripture .

No response

Reem - jai are you listening

No response

Now reem was getting frustrated first that her baby was troubling her by continously kicking. Second jai was not listening her.

She goes near him and saw him singing tum hi ho song. She throw headphones in some corner of the room.
Reem - haa tum hi ho Sare fasad ki jad tum hi ho.
Jai understand what he has done .

In kitchen avu makes cheesy vegetable pasta. And take it to reem.

Avu knock at door. Jai went and open it. Avu saw jai and understand that he has done something and reem scolds him.
She goes to towards reem and said

Avu - bhabhi ab kya kiya bhai ne.

Reem - irritate.

Avu (chuckle) - chill bhabhi.
Forwarding plate in front of reem
Now taste this cheesy Vegatable pasta made by me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Reem saw this and got so much excited.

In nigam mansion

All were very sad and their whole day was so tiring.

After dinner they went to thier respective rooms.
And sleeps.

Before sleeping sm(vibha aunty) tells them all that tomorrow pandit ji was coming for decides the marriage dates of fainat.
And tells everyone get ready early morning.

At midnight in nandre mansion

Avu and ashi sleeping in avu's room am in her room and jaireem in thier room.

Suddenly reem wake up and starts breathing heavily and cluched her stomach in pain.

She wakes up jai . Jai got scared.
Jai - what happened reem .

Reem (shouting in pain) - idiot call every mom avu ashi here and take me to hospital.

Jai calls all and they take her to hospital.
After reaching hospital reem fainted.

Am shocked as she knew that it's not good for reem and her child.
Doctor immediately takes her to emergency room.

After some time doctor comes out.
All rushes towards doctor.

Doctor (D)

(D) - who is husband of patient.
Jai comes forward.

( D) - I already told you earlier also that your wife's pregnancy is very complicated.

Jai - so what doctor please say that my wife and my chid is safe.

(D) - Mr nandra I don't want to give you false hopes. But now Mrs and her child both are in danger . Actually your wife was unconscious and her pulse ratevwas also dropping very fastly. And baby also have problem in breathing.

Listening this am just sit in the chair doesn't able to think what to do.
Jai was having tears in his eyes he literally begging from doctor to save reem and and thier child.

(D) - I will try my best. But you have to sign this form.

Jai sign the form. And doctor leaves from there.

Avu and ashi was trying to be strong for jai. They wants to thier brother in this tough situation.

Am goes to mandir.
Ashi was walking around the ot.
Jai was sitting having tears in his eyes. And avu was trying to console jai even she was also breaking from inside.

On the other side Sid woke up and having same nightmare at midnight.
He goes to balcony and some how control her emotions. He again took sleeping pills and sleeps.

Today meme

Today meme

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें