drunk sidneet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All leave for hotel forgot about sidneet.

As club is not far from hotel they reach by walking.

On reaching their room avu sat on bed making cute pout

Avu - kitna thak gyi me chalte chalte tumne ek baar nhi kha ki baby come I will pick you. You don't love me na.

Sid understand she is totally drunk and blabbering anything.
He was also little drunk but he is his senses.

Sid - aisa kyu lagta hai ki me tumse pyar nhi karta bahut pyar krta hu tumhe. But abhi you wait here I bring lemonade for you then sleep like a good baby okk.

Avu - noo. I will not sleep.

Sid - to kya karna hai.

Avu smirks and pulled him. He falls on her.

Song playing in background

Tamanna ban gye ho
Ibadat ban gye ho
Saanso ki hamari tum
Jarurat ban gye ho

Kya pata hai tumhe
Kya pata
Hai tumhe

She put her hand behind her neck pull him more closer.

Sid get lost in those beautiful pair of eyes he also losing his senses. He leaned closer but avu turned her face on other side.
His lips touch her neck.

Thier breaths got heavy thier bodies pressed.
Avu cluched his shirt tightly. And sid giving her wet kisses on her jawline to her neck.

Sid bites her collarbone and give her a dark red hickey there. And avu moaned .

Then Sid come in senses. He leave her and get up immediately as she was not in her senses and he don't want to take advantage of this situation.

He is about to leave but avu get up and again pull him closer by holding her shirt.

Avu - why you are leaving me don't leave me. Or else I will not leave you.

Sid tried to stop her but she kissed him.
He is shocked he tries to get away from her but he can't able to do that and also lost his control and kiss her back.

They were kissing like they eat each other. Avu opening his shirt with one hand caressing his hair with other hand.
Sid hold her tightly and deepen thier kiss.

It's a rough and dominating kiss.
After some time they pulled apart breathing heavily.

And dono ludak gye oh I mean black out.

Next day

Sid wake up by sharp sunlight .
He wake up with headache and back pain also. He feel something heavy on his chest.

And idhar laga 440 volt ka jhatka. He found himself sleeping on floor and avu sleeping on his naked chest.

Sid - wtf.

Avu mumble in sleep
Subah subah don't curse sara din kharab jata hai.

Sid shake her to wake her.

Avu wake up and see herself sleeping on Sid. She get up quickly. She also have headache.

Avu holding her head
Avu - ouch mera sar phat rha hai. Wait what happened yesterday why we are sleeping like this on floor.

Sid wears his shirt.
Sid - even I didn't remember.
You go and take bath jab tak me yaad karne ki koshish karta hu ki kal raat hua kya tha.

Avu - hmm. But I don't think something wrong happened between us.

And she leave for taking bath.
Sid sitting on bed trying to remember all things and he remember it.

Sid - ohh shit. Ye kya kiya mene ab kya kahu avu ko . It's all my fault I tried to take advantage of her she is drunk but I am in senses how can I do that. If we didn't black out nhi to anarth ho jata.

He saw himself on mirror open the buttons of his shirt he found so many lipstick marks.

Here when avu saw herself in mirror she find a deep red hickey on her collarbone.

She take bath and hide it with makeup.

When she comes out and saw Sid and that marks then she also remember all things.

She thinks it's her mistake.

Both were fighting that ki kiski galati se hua ye sab finally they come in end and said ye drinks ki galati hai.

That's it for today.
Aur haa jyada phone mat chalana koi nhi to dekho kya hota hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें