Mehendi and thoda romance

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day

In morning fainat's mehendi ceremony and sangeet at evening.

All girls get ready and after that they go to jannat's room to make her after she is bride.

All girls Wen down and sit. They made jan sit on middle and they also sat.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And boys welcoming guests and chitchatting.

Mehendi wali asks jan for name she blushed.

Vaish said omg how much she blush yaar abhi se faisu ka naam lene me itna blush kar rahi hai.

She tells mehendi wali to write fainat on her hand.

Mehendi wali asking all girls for name they wanted written with mehendi in thier hands.

Vaish said abhishek
Reem said jaijeet
Anu also said riyaz's name

Ashi said - didi me to single hi hu.

Mehendi wali - to aapke hath par koi naam nhi likhna.

Ashi - are aise kaise nhi likhna me khud se pyaar karti hu mera naam likho.

All chuckled. And ashi made made a cute face.

Avu was no where seen here haina let's see where is our heroine.

Here avu sitting in vibha aunty's room trying to call reem, ashi , vaish but no one pick her call kyuki unke hatho me mehendi lagi hai.

Actually matter is vibha aunty tell her to bring dupatta from her room she go to bring dupatta but suddenly a box with sharp edges fall from upper shelf and avu got hurt on her shoulders and dress also got got torned from back. Now she doesn't have another dress also here it was in ashi's room that's why she calls them but they didn't pick up.

Here vibha aunty(sm)call Sid . Sid come to her

Sid - haa mom. Kuch kaam tha.

Sm - beta I send avu to bring dupatta for jan from my room but she didn't seen anywhere do you know where is she.

Sid - no mom. I don't know but you sit here I will go and find her. Ok.
And he leaves. He go to all rooms but all was locked from outside.

Then he goes to sm 's room and peeps inside he saw avu sitting there with dupatta on her hand .
He went inside avu saw him and shocked .

Avu - what are you doing here.

Then he saw her from close he saw she was crying and also some blood on her shoulders.

He come close to her to check what happened. But she moves backwards and collide with wall.

Sid - avu how you got injured. You come here for taking dupatta na and why are you moving back.

Avu don't said anything. But Sid ask again and again so she tells him that how she got injured and also her dress torned. And no picking her phone also.

Then she said that he will bring some dress from ashi's room but he tell that her room is locked. Now avu become tensed what will she do now.

Suddenly an idea come in sid's mind and he tells her to stay here. And he run from there.

Avu is confused.

Sid quickly go to his room take stappeler and go to avu.

He go towards avu and pull her closer by her waist
Avu - what are you doing.
Sid - shhh

He pins her dress with the help of stappeler and open her hairs to hide stappeler pins.
They were standing very close sid's lips touched avu's forehead. She close her eyes. Sid saw her and smiles. And get away from her.
Then he applied antiseptic on her shoulders.
She was just lost in him.

Sid- ab chale.

Avu - Hmm.
They went down give dupatta to sm. Sid goes to others and avu sit for applying mehendi.

Ashi - where are you avu .

Avu - baad me bataungi.
Avu lost in her thoughts she blushed . Then she remember she didn't said thank you to Sid.

At the same time mehendi wali asks her for name which she wants to write on her hand.

Avu didn't listen her and calling Sid.
He doesn't listen so she calls loudly
Siddharth...
But he didn't listen.

And mehendi wali think some thing else she wrote siddharth on her hand and she didn't even notice.

After applying mehendi she go to Sid and thanks him
Sid - Tum mujhe thank you bol rahi ho. Jao me baat nhi karta tumse.

Avu - accha sorry ab nhi kahungi ok.

Sid smiles at her and leave from there and our avu again lost in his thoughts.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें