Jelous sidnushka

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day

Sid get up with back pain as he never sleep on couch earlier.

Then he saw a very beautiful angelic face of avu and smiles.

He notice that she is shivering in cold as ac was in lowest temperature .

He switch off the ac and on fan.

And leave for gym.

After some time avu woke up and didn't find Sid in room she understand he go to gym.

She go to guest room and saw reem getting ready .

Reem tells her that all woke up earlier. She give her clothes as she bring ashneet's clothes also.

Sid also returns from gym. He didn't find avu in room he go to guest room and knocked.
Reem open the door.

Sid - bhabhi apne avu ko dekha.

Reem - she is in washroom. Getting ready.

Sid - ok
Sid is about to leave.

Reem -(teasing manner) but why are you asking for her. Yesterday night what was she doing in your room.

Sid - it's nothing like that bhabhi. Here you all was sleeping don't leaving space for her to sleep.
So I suggest her to sleep in my room.

Reem - ok ok. I believe you. Now go and get ready fast and come down.
Sid nodded his head and leave.

All get ready and sitting in living room.

Living room upar dekho

They palns a business party tomorrow as it's a great success as they callaborate thier companies.

They eat cheese sandwich and watermelon mimosa in breakfast.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and leave for shopping for party.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Boys except ri done thier shopping and sit in game zone after thier shopping.

Avu also done her shopping in very less time. And reem, ashi, vaish and anu we're busy in thier own shopping.

Avu saw confused riyaz. She go towards him.

Avu - what happened ri why are you so much confused.

Ri - no one helping me in my shopping.

Avu - ok I will help you.

After some time all girls also come in game zone.

Now all are waiting for rineet to come.

(Except sidnushka all know that rineet share bro - sis bond from childhood. Many years ago when they was child and neighbors also avu tie rakhi in ri 's hand as he don't have any sister.)

After some time rineet enters talking and laughing. Ri carrying so many shopping bags in his hands and avu eating ice cream.

Sidnushka gets jealous but don't say anything.

They return home till evening.

Ashi getting bored sitting in her room so she goes to avu but she saw that our heroine was in her beauty sleep.

She go to reem and saw there jaireem romancing. She leave them alone.

She goes to kitchen there she saw abhinavi romancing she leave from there also.

She go to ri but he is in online meeting in his laptop.
She ask ri

Ashi - ri do you know where is anu.

Ri - maybe in her room.

She leave for anu's room.
And saw both sidnushka playing ludo.

Ashi - what are you two doing

Sid - bore ho rhe bahut to ludo khene lage.

Anu - come di you also join.

Ashi also join them in ludo.
Thay play ludo for some time .

And all day went smoothly.

Tell me in comments what dhamaka you all want in tomorrow party.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें