Abhi knows a shocking truth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In hospital
After some time avu gets concious.
Abhi and jan meet avu. Avu is on cloud nine after seeing abhi.

Jan told her Sid is abhi 's brother.

After meeting avu abhijan leave. Because vaish calls abhi and tell about Sid.

They both leave.

Faisu also returns from office.
Abhi, Jan and faisu reach home at same time.

Abhi and Jan tells faisu all things about avu's accident and sid's condition.

They went inside. And saw vaish walking left right in living room biting her nails in tension.

They ask her about sid.

Vaish - Sid lock himself in his room. I tried calling him many times but he didn't listen.

Here inside the room Sid faints due to excessive crying, tension and lack of sleep.

Faisu and abhi tried many times but Sid didn't answer. They got scared.

They both break the door and enters his room. They all got shocked after seeing his room's condition.

All room was messed up badly. Glass pieces scattered all around. All furniture was also in very bad condition. There is some blood footprints also. As Sid got hurted but he didn't realise. Vaish fell on her knees Jan was also with her. They both don't go inside as abhi and faisu adviced them because they might get hurt.

Faisu and abhi went to closet and saw Sid lying there hugging a diary. They both took him to bed and layed him down. Jan calls doctor. Faisu treated his wounds.

Abhi pick that diary and fortunately he reads it.

Sid writes all things in diary which he didn't share with anyone also about this he didn't sleep without sleeping pills he got nightmare daily.

Abhi reads it stunned that how much he hides inside him. Doctor come and said that he fainted because of lack of sleep, hypertension and also said that overdose of sleeping pills harm him very much.

After doctor goes. All were sitting in his room waiting for him to wake up.
Abhi didn't share that diary thing with anyone.

After some time Sid wake up. All starts yelling at him for not thinking about them.

Sid just smile at thier love and care.
When vaish and fainat leave from there abhi come and forward diary towards him.

He looks at abhi with horrified expression. He thinks what happened of abhi read his diary he gets to know about sleeping pills and nightmare and all.

Abhi - I don't expect this from you siddharth. Why don't you share your problems with me. Am I not anything to you.

Sid understand that he read it. He doesn't say anything he sitting there with emotionless face . When abhi calls him siddharth tears start falling from his eyes.

Abhi saw this and hugs him.

Abhi- chote I don't force you to tell me anything . But you have to take care of yourself. This sleeping pills are very harmful.

Sid still don't said anything. Abhi understand he is not in condition to say anything.

He forcefully feed dinner.
After some time,

Sid - dada please don't tell anyone specially bhabhi and mom.

Abhi - ok. But you have to promise me you don't take this sleeping pills.

Sid don't reply because he knows he can't sleep without it.
Abhi also know this that's why he stay with Sid today night.

He tells everyone that as sid's health is not good he needs him so today he sleep on his room only.

He make him sleep with great difficulty. After that he just go to balcony and he himself didn't know when he sleep there.

On the other side
Ashi tells avu that how sid become so much worried for her. Avu grt discharged in evening.

At night time she is sitting on her bed thinking about sid. She couldn't able to figure out why he sid so much worried for her. Thinking about sid she sleeps.

At midnight............

Today's meme

Today's meme

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें