sorry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They take some rest. And at tea time they met on hotel's cafe.

All were enjoying tea with snacks.

Jan - when you have returning flight.

Avu - tomorrow morning 10am.

Faisu - we also have same flight. Now we spend more time with each other.

Ashi - yes. You are right. But we live in same city. Whenever we want we meet.

They all exchange thier phone number exept Sid.

Ashi - i hear that ganga ghat ka night view is amazing. We have to go there.
Thodi walk bhi ho jayegi.

Jan - why not.

Avu - then let's go.

Thier outfits

Thier outfits

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They gone from walk. Fainat was walking holding each other hands and roaming enjoying the view.

Ashi sitting on stairs playing playing a water talking her parents on phone.

Sidneet walking together .

Sid - sorry.

Avu looking here and there ki kise sorry bol raha hai ye.

Avu - kise sorry bol rahe hai aap mr nigam.

Sid - tumhe. And you call me siddharth.

Avu - ok siddharth. But sorry kyu bol rahe ho mujhe.

Sid explains her that he was same guy who drops her.

Avu don't know what to say. She only said it's ok.

They did some casual talks. Avu just talking anything and Sid was smiling looking at him.

Fainat saw them. First they shocked that Sid is talking with a girl since long time ans smiling also they were so happy for him.

After some time they return to hotel eat thier dinner together.

At night Time faisu sitting in balcony and Sid was thinking about avu. Jan was with ashneet in thier room chitchatting.

Next day
Sid wake up and he was amazed by this fact that yesterday he sleeps without any nightmare and sleeping pills. After 18years it was a first morning where's he wakes up without nightmares.

He get up and ready for flight. He gets ready he saw faisu sleeping ghode bech ke. He tries to wake him up but fail. He goes to girls room and knocked.

Avu open the door and see at him confused. Sid saw she is almost ready.

Sid - is Jan ready.

Avu - yaa she was ready drinking coffee. You come inside.

Sid goes inside and saw they were ready. They wish each other good morning.

Sid - (to Jan) Jan come with me and help me in waking up this cartoon character.

Sidjan leave from there and after so much efforts they wake him up.

After having breakfast they leave.

They reach mumbai till evening.

They go to thier home.

Nandra mansion

Avu and ashi sharing thier memories of trip.

After some chitchatting they went to sleep.

In nigam mansion

Here also fainat sharing memories of trip. But Sid was walking here and in his room. He is not feeling well. He come for taking rest but he is feeling very restless . He not getting good vibes. His mind filled with avu's thoughts.Whole night went but he didn't sleep for a single minute.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें