Old friends and diary

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhi saw jai sitting on chair putting his hand on his head. Ashi sitting beside him hiding her face with her hands and crying. Sid standing taking support of door.

Abhi saw jai he goes to him. Jan goes towards Sid and when she saw she understand his what he is thinking.

Abhi - jai you here. What happened.

Jai saw him he suddenly higs him and starts sobbing.

Jai -(cracked voice) abhi avu.
She falls from stairs. Doctor didn't said anything till now.

Abhi standing there dumbstruck. After so many years he met jai.

Abhinavi and jaireem was dating from college and they was best friends but after marriage they lost contact with each other. He knows jaineet's father as bussiness partner only. He calls avu avni. He loves avni more than a real sister.

He saw Sid. He understand that his avni is that girl whom Sid met in banaras.

After some time doctor comes out. All rushed towards them.

Doctor- patient lost so much blood her head got injured .she needs blood immediately. She have o negative blood group she needs three unit. But only one unit present in our blood bank. It's very rare blood group you have to arrange two units of blood immediately or else.....

Jai - or else what.

Doctor - she must slipped into coma.

Jai - but you are doctor you know every thing. Please arrange blood. What should I do .

Doctor - sir we can't do anything.

Abhi - doctor take mine. I also have same blood group.

Doctor - are you sure.

Abhi - 100%sure .

Doctor said a nurse to take his blood.
Jai- abhi thank you so much.

Abhi - jai why you are saying thank you. Avni is mine sister also she is my cutie pie.

Abhi give blood to avi. And after some time doctor said she is out of danger.

They all (ashi, jai, Abhi, jan) go to meet her. But Sid saw her only from outside and leave for home.

At home vaish sitting in living room reading magazine.

Sid come and directly goes to his room and locked himself.

Vaish trying to say something but he didn't listen. Vaish saw his tearful eyes. Till now she thinks that Sid goes to office but now she is clear that Sid was somewhere else.

She calls abhi.
Abhi - hello jaan.

Vaish- come home fast abhi.

Abhi - but why. Are you and mom are fine na.

Vaish told him about Sid. Then abhi notice that Sid is not there in hospital.

Abhi tells all things which happens in hospital to vaish.

Here Sid come to his room locked it.

He messed up whole room breaks mirror of dressing table he take vase threw it away And go to closet and he took out a his diary.

He open it. His father's photo is on diary's front page.
He starts crying.

Sid - dad I don't know why I gets attracted again and again with avneet. Dad you know I hate girls and women but I can't control my feelings towards avneet. Dad love is all fake just a illusion of life . Once you also get destroyed by this illusion. Love is just attraction. These girls trying to attract rich people only for thier satisfaction. But I feel like she is different from others.

Like this he rolled all pages of diary at last there is a photo of a girl in last page.

He saw her with hatred filled in his eyes.

Once he love this girl but soon he regretted.
And after that he lost trust in girls.

He knows somewhere deep inside his heart he has feelings for avu. But he doesn't want to exept it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें