New entry and shivratri celebrations

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Some where else

A lady of age 26 we're seen watching TV. She saw the news of sidneet's wedding. She got shocked.

She calls her husband.
A man of age 27 comes out from room looking tired .

Man - what happened now ab konsa naya kand kiya tumne.

Lady - I don't do anything see what Sid done .

He also saw tv and shocked.

Man - how can he do this you didn't.
His marriage got fixed they announced it publicly but they didn't even tell us.

Lady - wahi to in logo na hame bataya tak nhi. Chalo inhe surprise dete hai.

Man - haa lets go.

They get ready. Man pick all bags and suitcase and lady take her child in her arms and they leave for Mumbai.

Next day

All day went smoothly all were stay in nigam mansion only.

All sleeps early as tomorrow is shivratri all have to wake up early and go to temple.

Late night
In nigam mansion a couple enters .

They didn't create any sound they slowly slowly going towards upstairs but one suitcase was fell .

Lady whispers ek kaam to shi se kar lo patidev.

She give child to her husband and take suitcase with her they go to thier room .

Lady - ab ye socho ki karna kya hai.

She didn't got any answer she saw behind and see found her husband sleeping.

She thinks something and said Mr siddharth nigam you didn't tell us na now be ready for shock tomorrow.

And she also sleeps.

Next day

Sid sleeping peacefully in his room suddenly that lady come and on speaker in full volume he wakes up with jerk and about to shout but a jug full of cold water splash on him.

After few moments he hear laughing sounds.

He saw his cousin brother sumedh standing on door trying to control his laughter then he saw his bhabhi mallika laughing clutching her stomach.

He understand that it's mallika's mischief.

Sid - bhabhi you again pranked me. And bhai what are you doing there come and save me.

Mallika - tumhe hamse koi nhi bacha sakta. Meri devraani dhoondh li or bataya bhi nhi.

Sumedh- haa she is right why didn't you inform us about it. We are angry at you.

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें