Sidshek and over dramatic faisu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At midnight

Abhi wakes up hearing a scream. He recognizes it is of Sid. He goes inside and saw Sid crying cluching his blanket tighly. His eyes are closed he mumbling don't leave me again and again . He clutched blanket as his life depends in it.

Abhi saw him he understand Sid got nightmare. His heart aches see him in this condition. He quickly goes towards him and hugged him patting his back. Sid continously mumbling don't leave me.

After some time abhi make him calm down girl him water the drink.

Sid told him that he failure got this type of nightmares but as his room is soundproof so no one knows about it.
That's why he takes sleeping pills daily.

Abhi - it's ok Sid. I am here na. I don't leave you ever.

Sid nodded his head. Sid knows not only abhi but all his family and friends is with him but he has fear that what if avu leave him.

Abhi think some thing to distract him.

Abhi - you know Sid. Raat me sabse chupke icecream khane ka maza hi kuch aur hai.

Sid - dada I don't want Icecream.

Abhi - are chal na yaar. Tujhe Nahi khana to mat kha mujhe company de dena.

And he dragged him to kitchen.
They went in kitchen open fridge .
Abhi starts eating icecream like a child. Sid saw him and giggles. And both were eating icecream and talking.

Here faisu woke up in midnight to drink water he saw jug is empty.
He curse himself.

When he go to kitchen he hear someone's laughing sounds from kitchen and also fridge open he didn't saw sidshek because they both were sitting below kitchen rack.
He saw time it was 2.30am he got scared he thinks some ghosts come inside kitchen.

His thrist was gone. He was about to scream bachao bachao bhoot aa gaya.
But abhi saw him and pulled down make him sit beside them.

Faisu closed his eyes in fear and said

Bhoot ji I am so sorry you continue your party eat all things available in my kitchen but please leave me. Non-veg is not good for you bhoot ji leave me don't eat me.
Sid hears this and laughing rolling on the floor. Abhi slaps faisu and said

Abhi - abe tune mujhe bhoot kaha. Sale kutte aankhe khol ke dekh andhe.

Faisu open his eyes after listening abhi's voice. And sighed in relief .

Faisu - ohh thank god aap ho bhai.
But what you two doing here .
Then he saw ice cream. And again starts his drama.

Faisu - hawww . Aap log yaha akele icecream kha rahe ho sharam nahi aapko. Hey bhagwaan kaise bhai mile hai icecream bhi share nhi karte. I hate you both. Koi pyar nhi krta Mujhe. ( wiping fake tears)

Sidshek looks at him amazed ki bhai kaise kar leta hai itni over acting.

Like this they tease each other and went to sleep. And now abhi is felling relaxed as Sid is sleeping peacefully.

He understand that Sid needs love and care to come out from past.

Sid don't know next day will come with lots of happiness in his life.

Next day they all went to nandra mansion as jai invite them for doing some friends time and also to see avu.
Jai tell abhi to bring his friends also.

Abhinavi, fainat and Sid and rinushka also they all go to nandra mansion.
And meet jaireem and avu. Jaineet remember ri as he was thier old neighbor.

In some time only they all bonded very well. All talking like long lost friends.

Sidneet take glances to each other. Whenever Sid saw avu she also saw him at the same time. Sid saw this and starts seeing here and there and avu blushed . And they both were unaware that this all is noticed by jaireem and abhinavi.

Like they spend some quality time with each other.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें