Shocking news for nigams

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In abhinavi's room

Abhinavi and fainat sitting and discussing about Sid.

Abhi - Sid was behaving wierd since returning from banaras. Is something happen there.

Fainat said in banaras they made two new friends . They tell them about ashneet.

Then they said that Sid was enjoying avu's company. First time after that incident they saw Sid talking with a girl smiling towards her.

They said that Sid got too much attached mentally to avu .

They still didn't tell thier avneet's names they only tell her name avu.

Suddenly faisu's pa calls and tell that he have to come office immediately as clients wants to meet him and they arrive in one hour.

Faisu goes.
Till now they all think that Sid goes to office.

In city hospital
Sid and riyaz went to normal ward to meet anu and her dad.

They saw uncle taking rest. And anu is talking to doctor discussing about his medicines.

Sid met anu. They both hug each other.
They did some casual talks.
After some time anu is going to buy medicines. But Sid and riyaz say her to stay here they both go to buy medicines.

Jai sitting on chair ashi was talking to reem about am and jiya. But network is so weak there so she goes outside.

Sid and ri were returning after taking medicines from dispensary.

Sid saw ashi in hospital. He isn't getting good vibes.

Sid (to ri) - ri you go. I coming after some time.

Ri nodded and leaves from there.

Sid goes to ashi.
Sid - ashi you here. Is every thing ok.

Ashi saw Sid and said,
Ashi - Sid wo avu falls from stairs.

Sid - what.
And you don't tell us anything to us. Where is she. How is she. Is she ok. Doctor ne kya kaha. Are kaho.

But ashi didn't said anything and starts crying Sid was getting more panic. He already lost so much in his life now he doesn't have courage to lose anyone. And the most important thing is he don't know why he is so worried for avu.

He wants to see her. Ashi take him to icu. Jai saw ashi coming with boy.
Sid rushed towards icu door and saw inside by that small glass hole.
Which he saw inside her heart breaks into million pieces. He reminds what happened 18years ago. Same here he imagine jannat's parents. He starts crying.

Jai ask ashi about him. She tells him about sidneet met in banaras and thier friendship with Sid, faisu and jan.

On the other side faisu reaches office and what he saw that Sid wasn't come . He immediately calls abhi and tells that Sid to office aaya hi nahi. Abhi was tensed because in morning also he was very restless he didn't eat anything since morning. He didn't reach office also after all where he go.

Jannat trying to call faisu but he didn't pick up she thinks Sid is also with faisu in office so she calls Sid.

Sid pick her call but he didn't able to say something .

Jan - Sid hello Sid why are you not saying anything.

Sid (breaking voice) - city hospital.

Jan understand some thing surely wrong Sid not saying anything he is in hospital.

She quikly go to abhinavi's room.

Jan - bhai wo Sid city hospital. Jaldi chaliye.

Abhi (worried)-what Sid in hospital. Why.

Jan - I don't know bhai. I just call him. Firstly He didn't said anything . Later he only said city hospital. And by his voice he didn't seem good. Some thing happened bhai.

They both quickly leave for hospital.

Here in hospital Sid jai and ashi waiting eagerly for doctor to come out.

All were sitting.

Abhi Jan didn't tell this to anyone.
They both reach icu and And abhi's sight caught something shocking.......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें