Emotional outburst

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avu - no Sid. First you have to answer why you are ignoring me since many days. Why you don't talk to me.

Sid (trying to change the topic) - why I ignore you. I am just busy.

Avu - haa i am fool haina. If you had any problem then tell me na but please dont ignore me.

Sid - I don't have any problem avu. Leave me i have to go. And you also go sleep it's late night.

Avu - I think you don't ever consider me as your friend. Ok then I leave .

Sid - No mera wo matlb nhi hai. Try to understand just let me go.

Avu - you make me understand na. Kahoge nhi to mujhe samjh kaise aayega .

Sid (shouts) - just leave me and stay away from me. Me bolu na bolu tumhe kyu itna farak padta hai. Please tumhari bhalai isi me hai ki mujhse door hi raho. Leave me just leave me alone .

She leave his hand her eyes filled with tears. She is hurt by his words.
But Sid still standing there he didn't leave.

Avu - you are right Sid it's my fault that i care for you , it's my fault that i am worried for you, it's my fault I give you special place in my life, it's my fault that I think you as my closest friend, it's my fault that I give you my heart, yes it's my fault only that I LOVE U.

Yes I love you Sid .
She starts crying.

Sid standing there can't able to understand what happens does she really said that she love him.

Avu ran from there crying.

Sid trying to stop her but she didn't listen and locks herself in her room.
She fell on bed and crying badly.

Sid also had tears in his eyes he knows this but he didn't expect this outburst from avu.

He trying calling her again and again but she didn't open the door he sighed in defeat he thinks to give her some alone time and leave for guest room.

(Sorry i forgot to tell that they were in nandra mansion)

He lay down on bed and thinking about avu. Tears flowing from his eyes.

Both didn't sleep whole night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both didn't sleep whole night.

Next day
Avu's pov

I have to apologize to Sid after all he is already tensed because of work load and I am forcing him to tell why he didn't talk to me. He is right he is busy. And I love still him I love him until my last breath. Sid is my first and last love but I can't force him to love me back. It's all my fault I said many things to him.

She gets ready and go down stairs.

And other side Sid also realise his mistake . He shouts on her he wants to apologize to her.
And finally he decides to move on from his past and accept his present.

This time he listened to his heart. And heart didn't tell wrong. He love her and after avu comes in his life his life got changed that rude, silent siddharth nigam who never believe in women he got changed he starts loving someone truly and deeply.

Now it's time to him to confess his love.

And he decided something to surprise her.

So he leaves early morning.

When avu come down stairs she found abhi and faisu and jannat discussing something with jai.

Reem and vaish making breakfast.
She found Sid in whole house but don't find him she thinks Sid is very angry with her confession so he didn't meet her before leaving.

She go to her room again.

Reem comes to take her for breakfast and knocked.

Reem- avu break fast is ready come fast.

Avu - bhabhi mera man nhi hai kuch khane ka. Aap jaiye.

Reem - but.....

Avu - bhabhi please leave me alone.

Reem understand ki kuch to hua hai. She tell this to jai and all.

They all figure out that something happen between sidneet because also leave very early and avu also don't come out from her room.

They tried calling Sid but he didn't pick thier call.
All getting tensed.

At evening
Door bell rang and reem open the door and shocked ..................

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें