First meet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next evening they fly ✈️to banaras.

Ashneet was reach their hotel at 12am
And fainat with Sid reached at
4am .

They all stay in same hotel. Hotel is very near to ganga ghat.

At night they all were tired so they go to thier rooms and sleep.

Ashneet in one room
Faisu and Sid in one room
Jannat in one room

Next day

They get ready and goes to ghat .

They all went to dubki marne . But sidneet goes ahead and reached on ghat before reaching fainat as they were getting so much time to ready.

Sid standing on ghat waiting for fainat . Avu also waiting for ashi.

They was waiting since long they done thier dubki. After that Sid was about to return he saw a very beautiful girl wearing plain suit which is already wet coming from water . For few minutes he just admiring her beauty. Suddenly girl slipped because of slippery surface Sid ran to her and hold her preventing her from falling .
Girl closed her eyes in fear but when she realise that she got saved . She open her eyes and see she was in someone's arms. Thier eyes met. And they lost in each other's eyes.

As you all know girl is avu only.

Sid come in senses and leave her immediately. And avu falls in water.

Avu said
Are me to tumhe thanks bolne wali thi bachane ke liye but tumne mujhe gira do. Are jab girana hi tha to bachaya kyu.

Sid didn't say anything he silently goes from there.

Avu shout
Hey kaha jaa rahe ho meri baat to puri sunkar jao. She ran towards him but he till that he go to his room.

She reach hotel chasing him then she said to herself
Accha to ye ajeeb insan bhi isi hotel me rehta hai. Whatever mujhe kya.

And she goes to her room. Her phone rangs she pick it. It's from ashi.

Ashi - where are you avu. I am finding you near ghat.

Avu - oh sorry. I returned to room. Now you also come then we go to temple.

Ashi - ok i am coming.

On other side fainat was searching Sid but didn't find him.

Faisu - jan Sid comes here na then where he lost.

Jan - how will I know i come with you.

Faisu - kahi mera bhai doob to nahi gaya. ( and starts his drama) hey bhagwaan ye kya ho gaya mera bhai mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakta. Nhi ye nhi ho sakta.

Jan giving him unbelievable look.

Faisu - are nhi Sid ko swimming aati hai wo doob kaise sakta hai.

Jan - happy realisation. Mai bhi kabse yahi kehne ki koshish kar rahi hu but you are unbelievable.

Faisu - but what to do now.

Jan - idiot call him.

Faisu - oh yes. Me to bhul hi gaya ki phone laga kar puch sakte hai.

Jannat just ignored him.

Ashi saw them from some distance. And go to them.

Faisu goes to call Sid.

Ashi goes to jannat.

Ashi - hi.

Jan - hello. You?

Ashi- I am ashi. I come here for puja.
With my friend.

Jan - wow. We also come here for puja. Me my fiance and my brother. Myself jannat you call me Jan.

Ashi - so he is your fiance haina.
Jannat blush.
Ashi - yaar you two are so cute.

Faisu come and he didn't see ashi .

Faisu - Jan Sid hotel me hai. Chalo phir taiyar bhi hona hai.

Jan introduces ashi and faisu.
In between talks they come to know that they were in same hotel.

After doing some talks they went to thier rooms.

On the other side Sid came in his room. Sid was lost somewhere his eyes filling with tears all past memories flash in his mind. He think how could he do the same mistake of falling in love.
His mind again and again saying that falling in love always destroy lives.
But his heart says this girl is unique.
(He doesn't know name of avu because he just leave her and come back to hotel.)
He just can't able to forgot avu's face. Her eyes. Suddenly his phone rang.
It's from faisu. He asks his location. Sid tell him he is in hotel. After some time they all get ready to go to temple.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें