Proposal ka satyanash

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Reem open the door and there

she saw a big parcel box.
And avu's name written on the top.

So reem give it to avu.
Avu take that parcel in her room.

Avu confused that who send her itna bada parcel because it's only her name is written on it.

There is a letter with parcel she open it .

Letter
Don't think much. Just wear that dress and jewellery get ready. And meet me at juhu beach at 9pm.

Avu thinks it's some gunda mawali creep type person who send her this parcel.

The main thing is that she didn't even open that parcel.

She got scared and go to jai and abhi
tell them every thing she knew about parcel. And they also think that someone try to trouble thier sister .

They tell her to stay in home no need to go anywhere.

Jai and abhi decided that they will go and see who is that person who trying to trouble thier sister.

At night when they reach juhu beach they saw beautiful decorations all around.

Suddenly thier sight caught someone they get shocked.

They saw Sid there waiting for someone.
They go to him.

Sid also got shocked to see jai and abhi here.

Sid - bhai aap dono yaha kaise.

Jai - we come here to find that gunda mawali.

Abhi - haa accha hua tu bhi yahi mil gya teeno milkar uski acchi khabar lenge. Himmat kaise hui uski hamari sister ko pareshan karne ki.

Sid - kon hai jo jannat ko pareshan kar raha hai hmm. Or kya kiya us gunde mawali ne.

Jai - Sid nothing happen to jannat actually someone trying to trouble avu.

Sid - kon hai wo kiski itni himmat meri avu ko pareshan kiya.

Abhi - chote avni teri kabse ho gyi.

Sid - sorry i mean to say that hamari ham sabki pyari avu. Ab batao nhi hua kya.

Jai tells him about that parcel and letter wali baat.

Abhi - chalo dhundo usko aaj chodenge nhi.

Sid was like kaha sar patak lu apna.

Suddenly abhi asks
Abhi - ek min ruko jara sabr karo.ye bata chote what are you doing here.

Sid was like ye kya puch liya.

Sid roaming his hand on hairs seeing here and there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid roaming his hand on hairs seeing here and there.

Sid - ummm..... Aap log jis gunde mawali ko peetne yaha aaye hai wo me hi hu.

Silence for sometime.

Jai - you mean that parcel was send by you. You call avni here.

Sid - hmm.

Abhi - iska matlab ye hai ki tu avni ko propose karne wala hai.

Sid - Tha mai propose karne wala tha but jab aapke jaisa bhai ho to kaise kar sakta hu kyuki yaha to aap aa gye to kya aapko karu propose.

Abhi and jai laughed at his reaction

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhi and jai laughed at his reaction.

Jai is also happy because he knew avi love sid. And sid is perfect for his sister.

Sidshek leave for their home.

And Now sid will propose her after two days. Because after two days it's been six months when they meet in banaras.

But as sid plans this as a surprise for avu so till two days he doesn't talk to her.

And avu still think that he is angry at her.

Sid tell all plan to all of course except avu.

Sid's pov

Two days only two days more avu then it's been six months we meet.
And your wait is going to over soon.
I already hurt you so much before but now I want to marry you as soon as possible.

He doesn't know when he sleep thinking all this.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें