Happy mothers day

Masi

I don't know why you are ma...... si
As you are the one who take care of me since I was born who never let me go anywhere away from your eyes. you are the one who treats me like your own child.

You fill my heart with love and my life with happiness . I don't even know how to explain your limitless love and care for me.

I never return your sacrifice and love towards me because I can't even able to count it.

Maa

I don't know the meaning of this word.

But maa you are the one who made me understand what the difference between mummy and maa. That's why I never call you mummy.

When no one is there you hold my hand and keep me safe from this world . you are the one who never diffrentiate between me and your own children.

You gave me a very precious gift to me maa for which I have to live.

Maa and masi
I just want you to thank you for all loving things you have done for me.
I feel so blessed to have you both in my life.

Or ha ek baat or ki aapke jo pyare pyare bacche hai na wo meri jaan hai to bahut bahut sara thanks aise pyare baccho ko is duniya me lane ke liye.

Thanks shruti for this wonderful gift you give it to me.

I love you my baby sis.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Happy mothers day to all moms.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Don't worry readers wait for ten minutes I update next chapter and jaldi batao double update chahiye ya nhi.

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें