Accindent

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day
Nigam mansion

Sid looking pale and weak. His eyes swollen up. He still feeling restless as something is going to happen with his closed ones. He doesn't go to gym he gets ready to go to office.

Sid come down stairs and saw all were sitting on dining table.
All looking at his condition start showering thier questions

Vaish - Sid you are not looking well. Don't you sleep last night.

Abhi - chote what happened why you don't sleep.

Sm - beta do you have any tension.

Jan - Sid are you ok. Is something Bothering you.

Faisu - are kal tak to thik tha. Achanak kya ho gaya tujhe.

Sid was already frustrated he shouts.

Sid - stop it. I am going to office. And don't worry I am okay.

Sm - but at least breakfast to karo beta.

Vaish goes to kitchen and bring juice
for Sid.

Sid - no mom I don't want it.

Vaish - Sid we also don't want to hear anything. At least drink this juice.

On the other side in nandra mansion.

Jaireem and ashi was sitting playing with jiya. Avu busy in her phone he didn't noticed stairs and slipped.

Avu - mammaaaaa........

All come there and saw avu rolling through stairs at last her head hitted the railing near stairs and she gets Unconcious her head covered with blood.

They ran towards her. Am saw avu lying lifelessely on pool of her own blood.

She got Unconcious because of shock.
Jai and ashi took avu to hospital immediately.

Reem is with am and jiya at home.

Here avu slips from stairs and there juice glass slpped from sid's hands. And glass scattered all around. Sid starts to panic.

He starts breathing heavily fully drenched in sweat. And starts mumbling some things which no one can understand clearly.

All get panic seeing Sid. Vaish and abhi goes and hugs Sid .
Sid some how come in his senses he said
Sid - I don't know dada but I feeling very restless. I think I need to get myself busy. I am going.
And he leaves from there took his car and leave.

He drives very fast and he didn't notice a car coming from opposite side. But somehow he applies brakes at right time. But his hans got some scratches.

A man of his age comes out from opposite car to see that sid is alright or not.

Sid comes out of his car and saw that man. Both see each other and hug each other.

That man was none other than riyaz aly. His friend.

Riyaz (ri)

Ri saw that sid hand got some scraches .

Ri - sid why you drive rashly. You always drive safe na see you got scraches. Let's come to hospital with me.

Sid - ri why are you going to hospital. Is every thing ok. And why don't you meet me from long time.

Ri - wo I am very busy. As my sister's wedding. Anu's dad was in city hospital because his blood pressure goes low .
I go to see him. You also come with me.

Sid agrees. Both leave for city hospital.

On other side jai and ashi took avu to city hospital and doctor take her to icu.

Ashi was crying. Jai also having tears in his eyes. He calls reem and ask about am. Reem tells him that now am was sleeping. She gives her hypertension medicines and make her sleep.

Sid and ri reach hospital. Nurse treats Sid 's wounds. They went to normal ward to meet anu and her father.

(Anushka works in riyaz 's company as his pa since one and half years. She is shy only in front of riyaz because he is her crush. She knows Sid and his friends and family very well. Jannat is her best friend. Abhi faisu and Sid is like her elder brothers. Sid is very close to her after jannat. All of them love her like small cute doll as she is youngest among them. No one treat her as riyaz's pa.)

)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें