Sid saved avi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here as Sid says rohan got to know about that thier plan failed.

He is drinking alcohol that time. He threw wine glass in anger and broke glass bottle on one of gaurd's head and got so much angry.

He order all of his guards ki yaha jo bhi aaye use maar dalna.

He said
Mein inhe itni asani se nhi jeetne dunga. Wo log ayenge to yaha but koi jinda wapas nhi ja payega Or pehle to me us avneet ko dekhta hu.

Rohan didn't know ki they come with police.

Avu sitting inside that dark room. Door open with loud thud.

She looks there with hope as maybe someone came to save her.

But there she saw angry rohan. His eyes is red he is looking like rakshas. He moves towards her avu saw him and move backwards.

(Sorry agar kisi ko bura lage ki mene rohan ko rakshas bana diya but it's only a story so dont mind)

She is already very weak. She didn't ate anything from two days. She is getting faint again and again now she doesn't have enough energy to fight.

Rohan pulls her hairs harshly and slapped her. She winced.

Rohan - kya hua dard hua kya abhi to or hoga jab tera pati tere samne marega me marunga use apne inhi hatho se. Phir ek baar meri mom Or sister ko jail bheja usne.

Siddharth nigam i will destroy you and your whole family.

He unleashes his anger on avu and he kicks her. She fell her head hitted the chair and starts bleeding.

Avu - what I have done. I don't even know ki ho kya raha hai ye sab. Please leave me why you are beating me.

Rohan - kyuki sid ki jaan ho tum. Or tumhe tadpane me sid kaise tadapta hai wo dekhne ka maja hi kuch or hai.
But uske pehle thode maje le liye jaye.

He saw her dress half torned already he tore her remaining kurti and threw it.

Avu tried to cover herself with her hands.

She scream for help. But rohan put his hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Avu bites his hand he take his hand back. She tried to push him but can't able to do it.

Rohan slapped her.
Rohan - bahut ho gya tumhara ye natak .

Here outside sid and others reached.
But they surrounded by rohan's goons. But before they attack them police comes there.

Inside Rohan trying to molest avi and she scream for help.

Sid and others hear it.

Sid - ye to avu ki awaz hai but why she is screaming for help. Or Rohan.

Then he notice Rohan is not here.
He ran to there from avu's voice is coming but find door locked.

He banging on door.
Abhi - Sid ruk ja ye kya kar rha hai aise nhi khulega ye door.

Sid - kuch bhi karo dada but meri avu ko kuch nhi hona chahiye.

After it they break the door by help of police and they witnessed a horrible scene.

They see Rohan forcing avu. He kissing her forcefully pressing his body with her.

Avu trying to push him but she can't able to push him. She is wearing only her bra on upper body and leggings.

All looks at other direction.
Sid's blood boiled seeing it. He screamed dangerously

Rohannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rohan saw back and found super angry Sid.

Sid go towards him pulled him apart from avu and throw him like kachra. As he is already drunk and by that force Sid threw him he stumbled and about to fall but abhi catch him and dragged him outside. Others also leave from there leaving sidneet alone.

Sid is about to go to kill Rohan but then he saw avu's condition .

He take out his shirt and made her wear it. She didn't look at him. She just hug him and break down in his arms. She is crying bitterly and sobbing hard.

She can't able to breathe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She can't able to breathe. Sid rub her back and clam her down.

She tells all things happen here to Sid while stuttering.

Sid's heart broke seeing his life in this miserable condition.

He kissed her hairs .

And then she faints in his arms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And then she faints in his arms.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें