some thing going to happen

Above thier outfits

Location - nigam empires

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Location - nigam empires

Sid was checking some important files. He was so busy in work that he doesn't aware of lunch time.
As always vaish comes office bring thier lunch. Vaish directly goes to abhi's cabin and she saw something unexpected.

She saw fainat romancing there.
Vaish was shocked . Because first time she caught them romancing. They always tease her and abhi and now it's her chance to tease them .

Vaish ( fake angry) - kya chal raha hai yaha. Tum log yaha kam karne aate ho ya ye sab karne .
Fainat saw her and pushed each other in order to get apart faisu fell on the floor and jannat fell on sofa present on cabin.
Vaish burst out laughing seeing them.
Then they understand that she was teasing them only.

Vaish - ok now get up you both cartoon characters. And tell me where is abhi and sid. It's time for lunch.

Faisu - bhabhi bhai was in conference room in important meeting. And sid was in his cabin checking some files.

Jan - let's wait for them di.

After some time they came all had their lunch talking random things with each other. But the thing which is noticed by all of them is Sid was sitting silently and and thinking some thing deeply.
But no one said anything they thought talk about this at home.

As normal day they done thier work and go to home at evening.

In nandra fashion house

Ashi and af goes out for some bussiness deal. Jai was in office .

Jai was feeling like something bad happens. He was tensed.
After some time af and ashi comes .

Jai - dad what happened you seen tensed is every thing ok. And happened to that deal.

Af (in hurry) - (to ashi ) beta I have to go home you explain jai all things.
Ashi nodded. And jai looking confused.
Af leave.
Ashi - bhai papa we're going usa for that deal.
Jai - but why dad I will also go.
Ashi - bhai we will talk about this in home.

At evening
Af for leaves for usa.

Now all having bad vibes with jai that something going to happens.

In nigam mansion

After dinner all were in thier room. Abhi goes to sid's room.

Sid - dada aap is samay anything important.

Abhi - in office you are looking tensed is everything ok .

Sid - dada do you remember tomorrow date.

Abhi's face show so many emotions at same time scared, angry, sad all past memories running in his mind.

Sid was just sitting emotionless.

Thier trance broke with the loud sound of broken glass.

They saw at door jannat standing there trembling her eyes we're full of tears and pieces of glass jug were scattered around her.

She didn't able to see anything her vision got blurred and she fainted.
Sidshek ran towards her and carefully take her to room.

Due to loud sound faisu, vaish and sm also come there.

Sid - dada 18years passed. But jan still can't able to forget that. She was very sensitive after that incident.
Faisu - are you talking about tomorrow date and jan listen you.
Abhi - haa.
All were very tensed. Sid was crying silently. After some time jannat wake up and screams mom dad.

She was mumbling that doesn't want to live she wants to go to her parents.
Her body was trembling in fear. Her eyes flodded with tears.

Sid don't able to see her in this condition. He goes to his room.

He was just numb because tomorrow was the black day which destroy many lives. Because of that women only.

He gulped sleeping pills and because of over dose he faints.

In jan's room jan was crying bitterly abhinavi were consoling her. And faisu was trying to calm vibha aunty.

After some time jannat sleeps and vaish decides to be with her.

Vibha aunty also sleeps and faisu with her to take care of her.

Abhi thinks to go and check Sid when he goes to his room and he didn't figure out that he faints he thinks that he was sleeping. He also go to his room and sleeps.

They didn't know what new blunder were waiting for them.

(That blunder Will be horrible also or may be wonderful also)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें