18 years ago

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(In flashback you got to know about sid's past as well as jan's past. And mystery about monalisa and roshni)

So from here some chapters in flashback only. And in no ones point of view.

18 years ago

A happy cute small family . In which two children and a couple lives happily.
That is nigams family. Family of ramveer nigam.

Ramveer uncle(sd)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ramveer uncle(sd)

Ramveer nigam a great business man jiska business aasman chum rha tha.

His elder son abhishek nigam study in boarding school. And younger son siddharth nigam living with them only because he is very shaitan.

Sid is very mischevious child from childhood. He has a bestest friend which is thier neighbours nazneen and zubair rehmani's daughter jannat.

Both families living happily they are not like neighbors they live like a family.

Naazneen aunty(jm) Zubair uncle (jd)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Naazneen aunty(jm)
Zubair uncle (jd)

Thier life going smoothly but tabhi lag gyi dayan ki nazar.

Monalisa mehra a cunning selfish woman comes in sd's life

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Monalisa mehra a cunning selfish woman comes in sd's life. She made him fall for her and she is succeed in this plan.
She has two children but no one knows a about it.

Sd falls for her. And one day sm (vibha aunty) gets to knw that her husband is cheating on her.

(I am again saying sorry that agar kuch bura laga ho to but its only characters and a imaginary story so dont take it seriously)

First she didn't believe it but sd himself confessed it then her heart breaks in million pieces.

She didn't want that her children get affected by all these matters. She accepted mona .

But one day mona gets to knw that sd done his all property on sid's name. She made a plan with someone to kill Sid. And taking all thier property.

And jm(naazneen aunty) hears her  plan. She ran from there to tell sm and sd about mona's truth and her wicked plan against them.

She go her home and get to know ki her husband and jan both in nigam's house. She go there.

Mona saw her. She also ran to stop her. But jm reach safely nigam's house. There she saw sd trying to hit sm and jd trying to control the situation sidjaan hiding behind sofa scared.

She tells all things to sd. He didn't even imagine ki jiske liye he was going to hit his wife jiske liye he trying to leave his wife his children wo unhe itna bada dhokha degi.

He apologize sm for his this mistake and sm also forgive him.

Just then smoke coming from nowhere after some moments all lost thier conciousness .

When all open thier eyes and sd, sm , jm and jd find them in an unknown place tied in chairs.

Mona enters with two men and said

Mona - to ab to tum log sab jante ho to marna to padega tum logo ko. Ya to chup chap in papers pe sign kar do me tum sabko jane dungi.

Sd - are tere jaisi ghatiya aurat mene aaj tak nhi dekhi. Tu to dayan hai dayan. Na jane kis manhoos ghadi me me tumse mila . Tujhe to ek phooti kodi na du.

Mona - to apne bacche ko apni aankho ke samne marta dekho.

She bring Sid jan they both were crying continously. They both are very small only five years old all these things is effect thier mind in a traumatic way.

Mona tried to inject poison to them.

Sd pleads to her
Sd - nhi baccho ko chor do me tum jo kahogi wahi karunga.

Mona takes his sign on property papers and fit bombs in whole warehouse. And ran from there.

But wo thehri bewakoof aurat in hurry she herself left that papers there only.

Sidjaan crying uncontrollably. Sm freed herself somehow. It's only two minutes to bomb blast.

Sm tries to free others but ropes were not loosing.

Sd - go from here vibha. Leave us.

Jm - haa tum baccho ko lo or bhago.

Sm - me aise kese chor jau sabko.

Sd - ham to marenge hi par baccho ko to bacha lo. Please run away.

Jm - haa jao. Yaha se.

Jd - just run away. Don't think anything else.

Sm - nhi me.....

Sd - tumhe meri kasam jao yaha se.

Jm - meri bacchi ka hamesha dhyan rakhna. Use kabhi hamari kami mehsoos mat hone dena.

And sm dont have other option she hold sid's hand take jan in her arms and ran from there.

And as she comes out from warehouse bomb blasts and sidjaan scream out of fear and sm faints.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें