A misunderstanding

Thier outfits upar dekho

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thier outfits upar dekho

They all went to temple. Temple is very crowded. But they all are rich so they go from vip entrance.

Avu's mind was still stuck on morning incident. And Sid also lost some where else.

Suddenly sidneet lost in dream world collide with each other. Due to sudden action puja ki thali girne wali thi. But Sid held it. Thier hands touched they have an unknown feeling .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pandit ji saw them and mistaken as couple.
And blessed them to stay together forever.

Both blushed unknowingly but next second they understand what happens they saw each other and remember morning incident .

Before they say something ashi comes there and said
Ashi - come avu I have to introduce you to my new friends.

And dragged her.

Sid standing there lost .

Sid - avu. Cute name.

He just came in senses he said to himself

Sid - Sid are you gone mad again thinking about that girl. Leave that I have to find faisu and Jan.

Ashi introduces avu to fainat.
They all four bonded very well in few minutes only.
Ashi notice avu lost in her own thoughts.

Ashi - avu are you ok. Where you lost.

Jan - Yaa say na.

Avu tell them that morning wala incident .

(Avu and ashi still didn't know about Sid. Sid also share that incident with faisu.)

Ashi - omg avu you are ok na.

Jan - aisa kaisa tha bhai pakda hi kyu jab chodna hi tha to.

Avu - leave it. Maybe some mad .

Faisu didn't said anything because he understand that girl was avu.

After some time Sid come outside and saw fainat talking with two girls.

Sid go there and saw avu and shocked. But before he say something avu said
Avu - tum yaha bhi aa gaye. Picha kar rahe ho.

Faisu knows every thing so he just standing thier silently.

Jannat and ashi are confused.

Sid was asking jannat
Sid - jan who's this girl and how you know her. She just trying to irritate me again I again.

Avu - hey you mr. anjaan. She is my friend. How you know her. Kahi tum ise pareshaan to nhi kar rahe tum mere sath sath iska bhi peecha kar rahe ho. You know she soon going to married. (Indicating to faisu) wo dekho iska fiance wo tumhara katal kar dega samjhe.

Sid looking at her giving is she mad look.

Finally jan said
Jan - shant avu shant. Why are you shouting at him.

Avu - jan he was guy who make me fall in morning.

Jan - no avu he was not that person. He is my friend and brother also Sid. Siddharth nigam.
And Sid she is my new friend avneet kaur daughter of our favorite bussiness partner aman uncle.

Sid - ok. Hi(to avu)

Jan - (to ashi) ashi he is my childhood friend and brother .
Sid she is ashi singh. Avu's friend.

Sid - hi.

Ashi - hello sir. I think you forgot me. But I know you. I come your office for business deal. I am manager of nandra fashion house.

Sid - O I forgot it.

All become friends.

Avu listen his name before also. So she thinks she really have some misunderstanding. After all itna bada bussinessman hai. She also didn't saw him clearly in morning. She just take a glimpse of him

But avu still don't know that the guy who hold her and then drop her in water is Sid. Sid now feeling guilty for dropping her he wants to apologize.
He told faisu to keep his mouth shut and don't tell this to anyone as he himself go and say sorry to her.

Today's meme

Today's meme

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें