Sid's scilence

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day

Sid dont tell anyone about nightmares except abhi.

Abhi tell him to dont take more stress and keep himself busy.

One week passed
Sid stays silent since one week he didn't talk much.
Fainat also returns from Switzerland.

Avu getting tensed about sid's scilence. As she didn't see him like this.

She calls abhi.
But it's switched off. she calls jannat .

Jan - hello avu. Kaisi ho.

Avu - i am fine jan and you. Please dont mind but i want to talk to abhi bhai and he didn't pick the call.

Jan - you come home at evening and talk to him as his phone is switched off.

Avu - nhi jan i want to talk to him urgently and don't tell sid about this.

Jan - ok come to office.

Avu - hmm ye sahi rahega.

Within 30 minutes she reach office.

And now she knows all things here so she directly go to abhi's cabin.

Abhi - avni you here. Come sit.

Avu - bhai i want to talk about Sid. Why he didn't talk much these days.
Is something happen.

Abhi - haa. Sid again got nightmares after two months. Earlier he got nightmares daily and he tales sleeping pills for sleep but in two months all things went smoothly but now.......

Avu - bhai aisa kya hua tha past me.

Abhi - sorry avu wo tumhe Sid hi bataye to sahi hai me nhi bata sakta.

Avu leave from there but her mind struck in sid's past.

Here on the other side Sid trying to ignore avu .

He knows that avu loves him now he also start to accept it that he love her too but he thinks that if avu get to know his past she left him and he don't have courage to loose her.

So it's good that they are like friends only.

He trying to keep himself busy in work.

Days passed
Avu trying to talk with Sid but he always ignore her and making accuses to go away.

In this time ashi go to London to meet her parents . And rinushka also go to dubai for some bussiness issues.

Now it's the day of makar sankranti.
All were black or white clothes .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All celebrate makar sankranti

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All celebrate makar sankranti.
All were flying kites.

Abhi and faisu doing kite flying competition. Vaish helping faisu and jan helping abhi.

Jai sitting and seeing tamasha. Reem and avu doing something in kitchen.

Sid sitting in garden working in laptop.

After some time avu also come and flying kite but her kite cut by faisu's kite. And fall in garden Sid saw that kite it's looking beautiful he take it with him.

Avu make tili ke laddu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avu make tili ke laddu . All except sid eat laddu and appreciate her .

At night they did dinner and went to sleep but still sid ignore avu.

Sid roaming in terrace and avu come there.

She saw sid lost in his thoughts .

Avu - sid what are you doing here this time dont you sleep.

Sid - hmm jaa hi rha tha.
He was about to leave but avu hold his hand.

Sid try to ignore her he thinks to leave his hand by jerking her but he didn't want to hurt her.

Sid - leave my hand avu. Mujhe neend aa rhi hai or kal jaldi office jana hai. Let me go.

Avu - no I will not you. First tell me why are you ignoring me. I notice from sometime you didn't talk to me property always trying to ignore me.

Sid -  ...............

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें