Locked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Previously your all read that Sid was in conference room and receptionist take avu also to conference room. And abhinavi, jai and ashi chitchatting in abhi's cabin waiting for sidneet.

Now let's see futher

Inside confrence room it's very dark lights off. Sid finding switch to on the lights with the help of flashlight or torch of his mobile.

In darkness he got hitted by something but he balance himself but his phone fell and get switched off.

Now he didn't find lights and phone also as there is so much dark.

When avu enters in she also can't able to see anything.

Both collide with each other.

Avu got scared and screamed hearing her scream sid also got scared and he also screamed.

Avu (trying to become strong) - Kon hai. Dekho jo bhi ho samne aa jao. Warna me warna me ......

And she got confused ki kya kahe kyuki kuch dikhai to de nhi raha kya karegi.

Sid recognise her voice and said
Sid - avu relax me hu sid .

Avu sighed softly.
Avu - but what are your doing here.

Sid - wow what an amazing question avu. This is my office so can't I come here. I should ask you this question.

Avu - I came with bhai and ashi. Because I also want to join business. So why not learn something from here.

Sid - ok ok. But for now on your mobile torch it's so much dark. I have to find a important file here.

Then she remember the her phone is with ashi.

Avu - wo my phone is with ashi.

Sid palmed her head .

Sid - ab kya kare .

Avu - try karte hai mil jayegi lights.

They start moving in darkness but don't find lights.

After some time they find table and chairs they sit there.

Sid - I think we have to search door and go from here.

There is now lunch time.
Worker lock the door of conference room without seen inside.

In abhi's cabin

Abhi and jai at same time ye Sid /avu kaha reh gaye.

Vaish - I think Sid showing office to avu. But ek baar call karke puch lete hai.

She tried calling Sid but his phone is switched of.

She tried calling avu then ashi said that her phone is here.

Ashi - let's wait for some time.

Abhi - but avni don't know anything here if Sid is not with her then.

Jai - then first find Sid.

Vaish - he go to conference room. For taking some important files.

They go to conference room but find it lock. So they think sidneet were somewhere else.

Here inside conference room
Sidneet were searching door but avu's foot struck in chair and she tried to balance herself by sid's support but they both fall.

And silence

Avu fell on Sid. Her hands resting on his chest and his hands on her waist.

They hear each other's heart beat and breaths .

They have a deep eyelock they leaned.
They were so close thier lips touched and at the same time they hear sound of door locking they come in their senses .

Both apart from each other and blushing.

But before they do something door was already locked.

And now they both were frustrated and tired they did even know the time.

Avu take of her heels and cluch and threw them. And sit on the ground with support of wall.

Sid also take of his coat and sit on the ground.

After some time they sleep there only.

Abhinavi , jai and ashi search them on all possible places .
Suddenly vaish said

Vaish - let's see cctv footage.

It was nearly evening.
After seeing cctv footage they found that sidneet got locked in conference room.

They go and open conference room with spare keys.
on the lights
and ..........

They saw
Avu sleeping sitting on the floor with the support of the wall.
Sid also sleeping on floor.

They wake them up.

Sid find his phone under the table. He wear his coat .
Avu also take her clutch and heels.

They all leave for nigam mansion.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें