Sid got discharged

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Doctor comes and give discharge papers to abhi and tell that they take Sid home tomorrow.
And at last he said to sidneet

D - sorry Mr and Mrs nigam for disturbing your moment.

Sidneet was like are ab ise bhi abhi hi bolna tha.

Abhi stay in hospital tonight.

Next day
They bring Sid back to nigam mansion.

On villains side

Roshni is so much angry. That how can sid insult her.

Rosh was creating bhukamp in her room and screaming like physco.

Mona and rohan sitting outside closing thier ears.

After some time when her gussa get shant Mona go to her and said

Mona - what happened to my baccha. Kya hua waha.

Rosh - mom Sid insult me he pushed me . How can he do this. It's all because of that avneet I kill her. (To Rohan) bhai just kidnap her and do whatever you want and then kill her. Sid is only mine.

Rohan - don't worry Rosh he had to pay for your insult. And yaa it's nice idea to kidnap her wife. Uske liye to aana hi padega Sid ko.

Mona - you are right. Ab ye hi hoga. Rohan kidnap that girl. She is prove very lucky to ourselves because Sid love her so much. Nigams ki sari property ramveer nigam ke chote bete it means sidhharth ke naam hai. Or agar Sid hamare control me aa gya to sab hamara hoga. Or use control karne wala remote hai avneet.

They plans to kidnap avu.

In nigam mansion
Jaireem come to saw Sid .

After dinner in sidneet's room

Sid - avu now I want to tell you all things clearly. I don't want roshni to create misunderstanding between us.

Avu - it's late night Sid. You need rest now sleep we talk tomorrow.

Next morning

All done breakfast and busy in works. Abhi, sumi and fainat leave for office.

Miku , vaish and avi sitting in hall. Then door bell rang.

Vaish about to go but avu said you sit di me dekhti hu.

She go and see watchman standing there. He is new watchman no one see him earlier here.

Watchman (w)

W - madm a person comes and said he wants to meet avneet kaur.

Avu - yes it's me but it's avneet nigam. And who is he and why want to meet me.

W - i dont know mam.

Avu - okk .

And she go with watchman. And when she reach she saw no one there.
She saw that watchman is also not there.

Suddenly someone came from behind made her smell chloroform she got unconscious and they put her in car and ran away.

After some time when avu didnt come back vaish and miku see outside they didn't see anyone. They were worried .

They find her all around but avu kahi nhi mili.

Sid come down shouting avu avu.

Sid - bhabhi aap logo ne dekha avu ko uska phone unreachable aa rha hai kaha gyi hai. Aap logo ko pata hai kuch.

They tell all things.
Sid call gaurds and tell them to bring cctv footage of outside the house.

They find out that someone kidnap avu.

Sid - uggghhhhhhhh i will kill you roshni.
(To gaurds) tum sab kar kya rahe the haa. Bolna hi bekar hai kya hi kahu. Ab jao yaar apna ye chehara mat dikhao mujhe jao yaha se kisi kaam ke nhi hai.

He bangs his hand in nearby glass table it breaks and his wounds again bleeding .
He winced a little. But he didn't care.

He leaves to his room . He calls his some trusted police and detective officers to help him in finding avu.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें