Epilogue

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day all came to hospital.
All wishing sidneet for becoming mom dad.

Jannat give fiza to faisu and ran towards avu and hugged her in excitement. After all she becomes bua now.

She take both babies one by one and kiss thier cheeks and admire thier cuteness.

Sidneet - naam bataiye bacchon ki bua jii.

Jan - are haan haan i find so many names for my bhatija an bhatiji.

Sid - To batao na ab.

Jab - Ek min.
She turns towards faisu and said
Jab - cartoon give me that names wali list jo mene tumhe di thi.

Fiza who is faisu's arms she said
Caltoon.
And laughs.

Faisu - jan ab to mujhe naam se bula lo ab bacchi bhi mujhe cartoon bolegi yaar koi ijjat hi nhi hai.

Jan - accha baba ab se nhi bolungi cartoon okk fiza ke papa.

All laughs at this again.

After some funny talks and teasings jan give name to sidneet's babies.

She named siddhi and arth.

Next day avu got discharge. And she go home.

At reaching home vibha aunty does aarti of all four(sidneet and thier babies).

************************************************************************

After some days sidneet plans a trip to banaras. As thier story starts from there only so it's important to take mahadev's blessings.

Sidneet go banaras with vibha aunty, siddhi and arth.

They were on temple and they again meet that pandit ji who mistaken them as couple and give sada sukhi raho sath raho ka ashirwaad.

Pandit ji saw them and remember that incident then he notice them holding thier babies in thier arms and smiles.

Pandit ji said
Vani bhale hi meri thi bacchon par shabd mahadev ke the . Tum dono ka bandhan to khud prabhu ne bandh ke bheja hai jise tum khud bhi nhi tod sakte the par us samay ye samjhana tum dono ko vyarth tha.

There they done puja .

(Imagine them with siddhi and arth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine them with siddhi and arth.)

At evening sidneet sitting on ganga ghat seeing the divine beauty of nature.

Avu's head on sid's shoulder and sid's hands wrapped around her. They were remembering that moments when they meet first time.

After some time they get up and about to leave but avu slipped and about to fall in water and closed her eyes in fear. Sid hold her and look at her mesmerizing beautiful face. She opened her face and find herself in sid's arms.

She remember how he dropped her in water that time. Sid reads her mind and said
Sid - Dont worry I don't drop you.

And he pulled her towards her and she collide with his hard chest.

She blushed and runs. He ran behind her and catch her.

Both look at each other's eyes.

Sid - thank you so much avi for coming in my dark life and make it this much colurful. I love you so much avu which I can't even explain in words.

Avu - i love you too mere banarasi babu.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here banarasi babu story ends officially.

That is how avu changed sid's life from a arrogant lonely and rude business man to a a happy cheerful loving family man.

Thank you so much for giving your love and support which you all give to my story.

Stay tuned and wait few minutes for something special in next update.

Accha story to khatam hui hai par meri bate nhi .

Aaj meme dalne ka man nhi chalo kuch question puch leti hu. Fill in the blanks to aate honge to bharo blanks.

Sach sach answers do sab.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤BANARASI BABU ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें